Full House: "Uncle" Joey?

It was Jesse who was Danny’s brother-in-law. Joey wasn’t related to either side of the family, as far as was ever shown or stated on the show.

And Jesse was Greek, dark hair and eyes. Presumably so was his sister, the kid’s mother. And the dad also had dark hair and eyes but all the girls are blonde and light complected like Joey. Hmm …

You have an Uncle Mary too? (Well, mine’s a great uncle.)

God help me, but their mother was blonde and light complected. There was an episode where they watched a home movie of when she brought Michelle home from the hospital.

Don’t judge me.

:dubious:

You realize I can never take you seriously in a *Buffy *thread ever again, right?

:smiley:

In my defense, it was my younger sister who insisted we watch Full House 3-4 times a day, every day, for years–thank God she outgrew it before we got the ABC Family channel, then I would have been subjected to it 8 times a day.

She lives with me now and she’s still paying for that extended period of torture. But an unfortunate side effect is that I remember everything about that stupid show.

On the plus side, now that I’ve seen Bob Saget do his routine live, the show is about 1000x funnier.

Boy, if he told a version of “The Aristocrats” using the Tanner girls, wouldn’t that be something… :eek:

That was in a later season, probably in response to the whole idea that the daughters looked more like Joey than Danny.

Of course, Jesse & Pamela’s mother could have been a Scandanavian who married their Greek father.

Well, I guess that could explain things.

Really, I just can’t wrap my head around the idea of any woman having slept with Danny or Joey. Now Jesse, yeah, dumb as a box of rocks but very hot. In fact, in my defense that was the only reason I watched that show. I lost interest when they hooked him up with that chick in order to produce some more cute kids.
Didn’t Alanis Morrisette date Dave Coulier (Joey) or was it some other famous Canadian chick?

I know he’s told dirty jokes involving the Tanner girls but I don’t know if it was that specific joke.

Yup, they dated. In fact, the rumor is that “You Oughta Know” is written about/to him.

Ew! I think I knew that but had blocked it from my memory because when I think of some of the lyrics and Coulier … Ew! I need the brain bleach again.

There’s been a thread or two on this board about that. There is much speculation that Dave does the Popeye face when he busts.
Go ahead and keep bleaching. :smiley:

You owe me a new keyboard!

Best Full House thread ever!

By the way, this is the kind of thread I pay for. I can’t believe we’ve posted ~25 posts on “Uncle” Joey.

Actually, that was in the first couple of seasons. It was the episode where Joey thought he accidentally gave Mr. Bear away. The family watches the video and realizes Stephanie loves the bear because her mother gave it to her right after Michelle was born. Since the bear was there, Stephanie must’ve been six or seven.
There was nothing else for kids to watch back in the 80s.

<hangs heead in shame>

What, you mean like wondering why a hockey player/comedian is such a fan of the theater?

No, he does the Jackelope voice, because he likes it RIGHT IN THE BUTT!

Or maybe he does the Bullwinkle voice and tells his girl to pull the rabbit out of the hat…

Okay, this is getting kinda filthy. I’m sorry.

Aww, someone ruined it.

“07:55, 19 February 2008 76.192.189.42 (Talk) (6,508 bytes) (remove “species” from infobox) (undo)”

glares at Mr. or Mrs. 76.192.189.42

You are an evil, evil person.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just saw an episode where Jesse calls Joey “Uncle Joey”. It’s the 6th season episode “The House Meets the Mouse” where they go to Walt Disney World. Jesse hands Nicky (one of the twins) to Joey and says “Bye boys, go with Uncle Joey.” So they may have been raising Jesse & Becky’s kids to call him Uncle Joey.