LOST: Season Six 2-Hour Premier 2/2 (6.1/6.2)

I am afraid to click to spoiler in the OP. Episode summary? How do you know?

It’s not so much a spoiler as it is a very generic, short, description of what to expect from this episode. Unless you’re ridiculously sensitive to spoilers, there’s nothing in the episode summary that’ll ruin anything you’ll see tonight.

I also wonder if they’ll open on an old 70s easy listening tune. Or, will they open with the extreme closeup of someone’s eye popping open. My guess is the latter to better mirror Season 1’s premier.

It’s

nothing you haven’t seen before, for the first 3 minutes at least

I just want to go on record saying Tony Soprano was definitely whacked.

Agreed.

Did the bomb cause the instability in the energy pocket that caused the need for the hatch and ultimately the cause of the Oceanic crash? Did Julliet’s detonation of the bomb in 1977 cause the Oceanic crash?

I think Jack/Juliet’s bomb will have eliminated the crash and they will all snap back to the airplane ride.

However, I can imagine it not working completely, like their memories keep coming back or the timeline “snaps” back occasionally.

[squee] twenty minutes to go! :slight_smile:

Desmond’s on the plane? And the island is underwater??!

omg omg omg. wtf?

so if the bomb somehow erased “The Incident” and the need for the hatch and all that – if it did what Jack thought it would… then what was “The Incident” originally? Just the energy pocket?

And if Jack on the plane really did erase the past, then things won’t be so good for Rose – she’ll be back to having cancer, remember?

I’ve previously been a subscriber to the “whatever happened happened” notion – and have been figuring that the bomb was always part of it originally.

Obviously Kate is not where Jack is. Did the characters go all quantum – alternate realities?

was that a big c*cktease, or is this a plot point?

Hah! At the end of last season, I thought that Jacob’s “They’re coming” was referring to our Losties in 1977 coming back to the present day – incident shooting them back. This looks like where they are.

Although I don’t see how the airplane scenes are fitting in with that. Unless these are flash forwards to something they do at the end of THIS season to TRULY press the “reset” button.

Sawyer’s hair is longer on this plane trip than the first time around.

Hurley: “Oh my god, this is gross…”

And there’s Jacob in presumably in “current time”, but he’s supposed to be dead?

It seems like there are two concurrent realities going on?

Two timelines essentially going on at the same time?

yeah. this chit chat between boone and locke is making that clear

So this airplane is bizarro-LOST where good things happened? Hurley is lucky, Locke got his walkabout, Boone is without Shannon…

Oh, the look on Ben’s face is just perfect!

Well, Hurley is lucky. Just others around him aren’t.