SoCal Dopefest - Spring 2008

Glad you two are going, you’re good people. :slight_smile:

Affirmative.

Thanks, Antinor01, and likewise :slight_smile:

I’m even thinking of getting a new shirt for this get-together. Something in infra-violet, methinks.

I can go to the Yard House on either day, but it would be easier for me on the 26th or 27th, all depending on whether I can find a ride as well as a babysitter.

I’m in for the Yard house. Pick a date.

How to vote - fill in this form and post in the thread.
I, xash, poster at the SDMB signify that I am available and would attend a Southern California Dopefest if it satisfies the following criteria:
Date: Saturday 26 April 2008, Sunday 27 April 2008 or 5 April 2008 (I’m probably out of town the weekend of the 12th)
Time: Any time

Any of those dates look good and the Yard House is fine. I like their food. I just hope I’m home or in the LA area for the date chosen. So I can tell you closer to that time for the date picked by everyone.

I’ll attend and I’m not particular about the times or dates.

I never go out, I’m a hermit. But maybe… A Sunday afternoon would work best for me.

Why, I do believe you’re right!

I, Arnold Winkelried, poster at the SDMB signify that I am available and would attend a Southern California Dopefest if it satisfies the following criteria:
Date: Saturday 12 April 2008, Sunday 13 April 2008, Saturday 26 April 2008, Sunday 27 April 2008
Time: 14:00

Don’t worry, we’ll come and get you. Look for a car full of drunken posters careening around the peninsula, with people screaming “EJ - send out your woman!!!”

I don’t even know the backstory to this, and it still sounds like fun. I’m in!

Where is Costa Mesa?

FTR, I have a call this afternoon that should settle finally where I’ll be and when. At least for the near future. Just when I was getting used to being paid to sit home and play WoW. Dang!

That’s my ride!

:cool:

Look in my post on the previous page where I have links to the location of the Yard House restaurant, or look here:

Google Maps: Costa Mesa

About 90 minutes from San Diego, about 60 minutes from Los Angeles (assuming light traffic)

Thanks. That’s about thirty miles south of where my dad grew up.

I, Silver Tyger Girl, poster at the SDMB signify that I am available and would attend a Southern California Dopefest if it satisfies the following criteria:
Date: any
Time: any

I’m up for a pre-Dopefest too, unless I get buried in homework again.

For those of you who just can’t wait until April to meet your fellow Dopers, come hither. :slight_smile:

I,Ctywkr, poster at the SDMB signify that I am available and would attend a Southern California Dopefest if it satisfies the following criteria:
Date: any
Time: any