Thread titles that will have 0 replies and 0 views

**Any realtime data on Earths solstice? **

“My Genitals are Mangled…Wanna See?”

Postmaster General Francis Granger (3/1841 to 9/1841): The Libertarian Perspective

Transcript from the Socially Awkward Anonymous group meeting

:smiley:

Sorry, beebs, but I couldn’t resist.

Yeah, right. A thread by Qadrop on such a topic went on for three pages:

“Souffléing Anchovies! Share Your Favorite Recipe”

“Please Critique These Poems I Wrote Back in Eighth Grade”

“Why No Love for the Luxembourgers?”

“What if Zachary Taylor Had Held on for Another Day or Two?”

“Postmaster General Francis Granger: The Haiku Thread”

Without clicking on that link, that’s the infamous “bagel dog” story, right?

Hell, all I’ve got to do is go back through the list of threads I’ve started. I’ve got a bunch with zero or one replies and a handful of views, The bottom three:

Can’t buy me Love? Libya offers payment forPA103
05-02-2003 0 replies 21 views (GD)

My bad TV habits
02-24-2004 0 replies 45 views (MPSIMS)

Orange! – In appreciation of Boards of Canada
07-09-2002 1 reply 36 views (CS)

My second thread ever was a question in GQ on how many people were in the air at a given moment. I posted that one late in the evening on 10 September 2001, so I guess it’s not surprising that it only got one reply.

Sure is. And I’ve forgotten how funny it is.

This happens to me a lot. Most recently:

Any Dopers watch EastEnders (BBC)?

One response, from me, wondering why nobody replied! (But about 50 views… that’s a lot of looky-lous!)

:: Sigh :: Hippy.

My past two threads have gone down in flames as well. And both were even related to board stuff. So it’s not that your television program is boring.

The problem is that I’m boring.

I started one about Oscar Peterson’s death recently. Apparently, nobody cared.

Sad guest seeks dental advice LOL :frowning:

That tale has gone subliminal with me. I’ll forget it for a while and then start cracking up when I see a giant box of bagel-dogs at Costco.

Who’s up for a Dopefest on Pitcairn’s Island?

Help name my new kitten (sorry, no pics)

History counterfactual: What if Francis Granger hadn’t resigned in September 1841?

The thread I started mid December (and I don’t start many) had a whopping 4 replies and 157 views.

oh well

Then again, it was for advice on storing a TV, so the subject matter wasn’t very appealing.

A discussion of rainfall statistics for Swansea in the second week of March 1972.

How else here lives in a zip code that starts with a 0 and ends in 6 with a 7 somewhere in it?

My parents used to like that show a lot, but the BBC-America stopped showing it about 3 years ago. How are you seeing it in TX :confused:
A pit thread: How much ^*$%ing snow we’ve gotten in ___ (updated with new complaints daily)

Probably on PBS. It’s been around for a very long time - at least all of my 25 years.