Biggirl is a horrible person!

Last night, I had the misfortune of meeting Biggirl. I can say, without reservation, that she is a genuinely horrible person.

She is mean, nasty, rude, stupid, ugly, and downright unfriendly.

Worst of all, she is totally boring and no fun at all.

About the only positive thing I can say about her is that she has wonderful handwriting.

:slight_smile:

So, just how long have you & Biggirl benn slleping together, Green Bean? :smiley:

“There is no slander in an allowed fool, though he do nothing but rail; nor no railing in a known discreet man, though he do nothing but reprove.”
Countess Olivia to Malvolio; William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, Act 1, Scene 5.

We have certainly never sllept together! Perish the thhought!

I hear she’s big too…

Yer pal,
Satan

http://www.raleighmusic.com/board/Images/devil.gif

TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
One week, 15 hours, 48 minutes and 17 seconds.
306 cigarettes not smoked, saving $38.29.
Life saved: 1 day, 1 hour, 30 minutes.

I just have to say Biggirl AND Green Bean are the most horrible, nasty, rotten people I have even met. I curse the ‘NYC Needs Dope’ thread, and I curse myself for being stupid enough to meet those two freaks, as well as the rest of that motley crew of side-show rejects.
Don’t even get me started on Joe Cool…

I told you not to be stupid, you moron.

Biggirl was helpful to me: http://boards.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/007109.html

Oh, lord, was I sword-swallowing? Tell me I wasn’t sword-swallowing…

I remember almost nothing of the previous evening, but I woke up this morning with ONE sore throat…

Uke

Oh, and let me just add that BigGirl, Green Bean, and Blue Twylight are EASILY the nastiest, rottenest, most horrible people I have ever met in my life. And I’ve been around the block a few times.

Uke

PS: Cajun Man was pretty damn cool.

Uke

Yeah, but who was that Howdy-Doody-lookin’ guy he was with?

Hmmmm… I don’t know Uke… Cajun Man, sword swallowing AND a sore throat…
Does Dr Matrix know about this? :wink:
Rose

Oh yeah? Well you’re all a bunch of big ol’ jerks for having a get-together in New York when I COULDN’T BE THERE! So up your nose with a rubber hose. Feh.

Sac-'O-Commie-Rat-Humpers.

And you call yourself a nice, Jewish girl Green Bean. You should be ashamed of yourself. Not inviting me. See if I remember you in my Yom Kippur prayers this year. HA!

(OMG - my first Pit sort-of-flame. I need to go take a bath now. I feel so dirty. Hehehe.)

P.S. How’d I do?

[ul][li]“Shayna… [one of] the most despised posters on this board.” As declared by WallyM7. (And if you want to know who the others are, click here. I’m in very good company!)[/li][li]“Mom, he’s a neo Nazi! He’s a doctor also? Well…” - an original WallyM7 sig.[/li]“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” - Anne Frank[/ul]

Alls I gotta say is that damn Democritus is one showy SOB.

Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. Never drink and derive.

…uh huh…

http://members.aol.com/ljgrafix/rainbow.gif

“I don’t want realism. I want magic!” - Blanche DuBois

Goodness gracious and mergens to heaventroid!

Oh, the flames! A veritable conflagration. Makes the Chicago fire look like a wienie roast.

Not even!

No profanity, no mention of simian ancestry, not even an oblique reference to someone’s mother.

Bummer.

WallyM7
Homepage: www.putzkill.org
Interests: Creating sig lines for the dopers takes all my time.

Profile by UncleBeer and Elmer Fudd Enterprises.

All wights weserved.

It’s true, Biggirl and GreenBean both are evil, disgusting scum suckers. This does not surprise me in the least though. Everyone who showed up to that infernal meeting sucked ass in the worst way. Actually, I’d throw in all of the population of that squirming stink-hole of a city, New York and, while I’m at it, the whole Eastern Seaboard. What a nasty conglomeration of pitiful, putrid human beings, we oughtta fuckin’ nuke it…

I have chainmail underwear.

Let the truth be known. Dem is as ugly as sin. He is also evil. Lux Fiat really looks like Harry Connick Sr! His friend is really not a policeman, but an overseer on a plantation that time forgot. He is evil. SaxFace is aptly named. I know, I have seen her. I have seen evil. Manny thinks that Bible will save him from eternal damnation. He is cheap and evil.
Uke is the worst. He did not grope me in the taxi. Whatsupwitdat? Evil through and through.
GreenBean and her demonic sibling Bildo? Evil.
Dr. Matrix? Evil. And Cajun Man has demonic eyebrows. A sign of evil.
Blue Twylight and her freind Chris? Secretive and evil.
Surg is not really young at all. He has a painting in his basement that shows exactly how evil he is.
Joe is not Cool. He is hot with the fire of the hellspawn. He is evil.
If there is anyone I forgot to mention, rest assured, they are evil too.

Did I mention that Psycat is ashamed of her own genitalia? And she’s evil.

Hmmm. You might need a second opinion on that last one. Can I look at Psycats genitalia and let you know?

CAREFUL! We don’t want to learn from this!(Calvin and Hobbs)

Maybe there’s some truth to that whole rumour about internet recluses being unfair of demeanor.

Too bad you lot will never meet me, the most beautiful man on the board! You cannot have my face, for it is the stuff of gods.

You are all bad.