BigThanks to BigT!!

Hi there, BigT! I have to thank you for pointing out to me the error of my ways.

In this post of the Friend Talking *** About My Daughter thread, you call me out on posting something irrelevant to the thread. For those of you not following along at home, I’ll just say that the OP of that thread was upset because his best friend had made sexual comments about his underage daughter, and I linked to a different thread in which that OP had chastised a pit thread full of posters for not being tolerant of someone making sexual comments about underage people.

Clearly, BigT, you are correct when say you that my post was irrelevant at best, immoral at worst. I’m glad we have someone like you around who can explain the human psyche to us and—gently, yet effectively—guide us to consider each and every post a person makes to exist in a vacuum and not react personally to that person’s posting history at all.

And in this post, you admonish your readers to treat every poster as a person, no matter what the thoughts they posted. I can only assume that you ran out of time before you finished typing unless, of course, treating someone like a person involves holding them responsible for their words or actions. Because clearly someone as tuned in to the way we should all treat one another would agree that that is part of treating someone as a person, no? As I said, you probably ran out of time. perhaps you had something important outside of the house to deal with.

Anyhow, love, BigThanks is how I’m going to remember you from now on. 'Cause I’m massively thankful to you for pointing out that the true problem in that thread was me.

First link may not be working Lorene.

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://http//boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=13317994&postcount=86 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:

Second either. Me suspects mod activity here.

Thread here. I had a double http there.

That kind of takes the wind out of my sails. The rest of my post still stands, though.

Big T claims my post was irrelevant

Big T calls me out for being immoral

It’s okay, lorene. BigT also likes to call people immoral for unfriending people on Facebook without telling them. His meter’s a little off.

I’m so sick of this asshole playing junior mod in every fucking thread I see him in.

BigT you’re not our nanny, you’re not a moral authority, you’re not even all that bright. Just…shut up with your fucktarded unwanted commentary on other people’s posts in every damn thread, your idiotic opinions on random mod actions and…well…just everything else.

I had a bunch of unformed thoughts rolling around in my head and I was trying to think how to smoosh them together into a post when Fenris went and did it for me - thanks Fenris!! You da man!!

Seriously BigT STFU already.

Ouch.

But he/she/they/we might have aspergers! ASPERGERS!!!

I’d probably agree that he’s annoying more wholeheartedly if not for the fact that I now think of a funny Simpsons quote every single time I see his username, which does brighten my day.

I felt bad about that for a good…thirty seconds. But then I went back and read the numerous places in the thread I linked to where he denigrated me for being hateful and petty and spiteful and trying to get people to turn against Claude Remains.

FWIW (i.e., not much), I don’t hate Claude Remains. I don’t even know Claude Remains. I found his thread a titch hypocritcal, sure. I hate people who sexualize underage children, sure. But BigT had more than one post in that thread where he made it clear that the problem in the thread was my post, and that pissed me off.

He does that ALL THE TIME though Lorene. So it’s not even just you…it’s how he treats everyone.

Here, for instance

Keep in mind that he’s posting the following quote in a PIT thread. It’s not a fuzzyhuggybunnies MPSIMS thread. The idiot OP he’s trying to defend posted the OP in the Pit.

Thanks just loads, you fucking nanny. Who but you would admonish people for making fun of a stupid OP that was posted in the pit. The Pit should be about hugs. And luv. And unicorns. :rolleyes:

Or you can just shut the hell up and stay out of the Pit if it causes you emotional trauma

Way to go, lorene, just…way to go. Because of you and your meanness to BigTard, I’m very, very upset. I may not sleep tonight. :frowning:

I’m starting to understand why some refer to him as BigTard. His “why can’t we all just get along” schtick is annoying.

No, it’s a “why can’t we all just get along and demand tortured standards of morality and crusade for every slight injustice that could possibly be perceived in any inane comment” schtick.

He wasn’t just pontificating general defense of pedos who don’t act, but his exact words were that he’s fantasized about pumping a 5 year old “full of jizz.” That’s um, slightly different than just saying, “I’ve had those thoughts on occasion myself and I know they are wrong and as such, blah blah blah.” Nope, he puts it right out there about pumping her “full of jizz.”

Personally, I found it perfectly cromulent. That five year old is somebody’s daughter- at least his daughter his physically an adult and not all that far off in age from a 22 year old.

^^I’ve considered opening a chain of gas stations under the “Jizz” logo. Commercials would feature people smiling at the camera and saying things that include the “pumped full of Jizz” line.

Watch for it!

Only if the star is a five year old.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

I have trouble sleeping every night. Deal. :stuck_out_tongue:
And you know what? I especially don’t sleep when I’m worried about something happening to one of my children.

Well, I was trying for subtlety in pointing out the similarity between the topics—one person’s hypothetical underage daughter and his own underage daughter. Still, I’m not sure what “it” you mean when you say you found it perfectly cromulent. I think you’re agreeing with me.

Love it. MY FIVE-YEAR-OLD car HAS BEEN PUMPED FULL OF JIZZ.

I’m agreeing with ya’. I’m saying you posting the link made perfect sense to me, because it was directly related for the reason you just stated.