BE the ice cream!

If Ben and Jerry’s were to put out a new flavor to commemorate you, what would it consist of flavor and/or goodie-wise? Bonus points for naming the concoction.

Mine would be called “Well Technically It Had To Contain Ice Cream To Be Called Ice Cream.”

It would consist of 3 parts ground honey roasted peanuts (not processed peanut butter, just honey roasted nuts ground into peanut butter) and 1 part quality vanilla ice cream.

When left to my own devices at home with Ben & Jerrys vanilla (though I prefer Haagen-Dazs vanilla) that pretty much what I end up making. People wonder why I just don’t eat the peanut butter straight out of the container.

I do that too.

The flavor would be called WTF!!! Mango and habanero, a sweet, exotic, seductive top note with a fiery, throat closing, lip pulsating finish. Oh, and it’s better as a sorbet.

Light coffee ice cream with a caramel stream through it: Eve Golden Shower.

:eek:

I think Ben & Jerry already made mine.

Many, many (MANY!) years ago, we lived in the PacNW. I was served a bowl of ice cream, who knows the brand? It was called “Banana Split,” and I loved it in a way that transcended the human plane of existence. This particular offering was a banana flavored ice cream with fudge ripples that contained crushed maraschino cherries and chopped walnuts.

I’m drooling with just the memory.

Later, while still living there, I actually found a half-gallon container (again, who knows the brand?) of Banana Split. That version was a Neapolitan style: three bands of ice cream, banana, chocolate, and cherry. VERY, VERY good, but not quite the same level as the first specimen.

In our travels all over the galaxy, I never encountered Banana Split ice cream again.

One day, not too long ago, I was browsing the B&J flavors at the supermarket, and almost fainted to see they now offered Banana Split. I immediately bought a carton, and probably had half of it gone by the time I hit the parking lot.

B&J features strawberries instead of maraschino cherries.

Let us not be distracted, though, because with strawberries it is definitely an enhancement to Life As We Know It.

But hey, B&J? Revamp the Banana Split with maraschino cherries, and name it “VOW’s POW,” or something along that line. And just have the delivery truck drop off a couple of cases at my house each time it drives through my area.
~VOW

NM

Well, Ben & Jerry’s already has a couple of flavors that are pretty much perfect: Pumpkin Cheesecake, Volun-tiramisu, and the defunct Black and Tan.

But I would develop a coconut ice cream: cake batter, coconut cream, toasted coconut, some sort of graham cracker swirl. And call it “Let them eat cake… and pie!”

Maple/pistachio swirl laced with bacon bits.
Call it “MANna”.

King Krab.

Think it’ll sell?

It’s crawling off the shelves.

Bourbon Nut Ice Cream
Self-explanatory, actually.

Along that route, how about “Long Island Iced Cream”?

In a pinch, yeah.
~VOW

Some sort of super-rich and creamy vanilla with sprinkles (it’s not up to me to figure out how to get the sprinkles to not get all “melty”!)

Call it “Fat and Happy”.

cake batter ice cream with cookie dough and caramel swirls. And nuts. Lots of nuts. Make the nuts chocolate covered. Name it Sugar Coma.

Something like this (just not lactose-free,) used to exist in the Chapman’s line-up, and I devoured many boxes of it. Maybe I should be grateful that they discontinued it, or I might never have managed to lose weight. :wink:

Lactose-free vanilla and strawberry-flavored, in a large checkerboard pattern. (Not actual chunks of strawberry, just with strawberry syrup or whatever mixed into the pink squares.)

Call it Canadian Brainiac, because of the red and white Canadian flag and the chess connection. :wink:

Cookies and cream ice cream, with peanut butter cookie dough and peanut butter. I would call it peabut nutter.

Pistachio Ice Cream with roasted pistachio nuts, bits of shortbread and a deep-dark-fudge ripple.

Call it “Pist-atchoo” so all the men in the world will catch the clue when their wives/GFs pull a pint out of the Freezer.

Or they could bring back the Coconut Almond Fudge, because that was heavenly.

Pissed at you.

Maple ice cream with pancake, bacon, and habanero bits and coffee swirl.

I call it “Wake the fuck UP!