10 questions on gutting for bri1600bv

That would explain why he wants to gut people. Lacking guts, he needs to collect some.

… Now I’m imagining him as Invader Zim.

The image works.

I don’t know. I just refer to incredibly immature people as teenagers. Good money says he actually is one, though. Any bookies wanna place the over/under on his age?

Guts like a knife…
And it feels so right…

You know, I have occasionally thought about PMing things to people that would break the rules. And there have been people who hurt me so bad that I have a brief idea of doing something violent to them.

But, you know, I figure out I don’t really want to hurt anyone. So I don’t say or do anything.

Guess I just don’t have the guts.

All I want to know is, who did the President gut, and when did he gut them?

HAHA!! What a fucking pussy!

In Panama, if you gut someone, it means you like them.

“He killed my dogs, so I gutted him.” - Lee Marvin, in Gorky Park

Ha! In Russia, we just get ultranationalists to shoot you in the back!

Loses something in translation. :frowning:

Saw it on a bumper sticker: “Guns Gut God!”. I mean, assuming even that God has guts, wherever would you get a knife big enough?

Can God build a knife big enough he can gut himself with it?

The more crucial question is whether I would be named as His successor, Hey, its God’s Will!

gut thems you!

Figures them Commies would get all butthurt about a friendly gutting.

This reminds me of the second-worst advertising slogan I’ve ever seen*, presumably directly translated from the German. It was to do with the shape of the BMW grille changing to a more streamlined design:

“We may have changed the shape of our kidneys, but you still get the same feeling in your guts.”

The worst being this.

All your gut are belong to us!!!

Isn’t it possible RNATB simply misunderstood bri1600bv’s intentions? There’s more than one way to get to the guts, is all I’m saying.

Sure, jump down someones throat, past the stomach, but I fail to see how…oh, wait…oh, dear me! Cousin Vinny, you are a very, very sick puppy!

Yeah, but gutting someone is hard work, and messy, and takes a bit of skill. I would suggest not bothering at all, on humans the best cuts of meat are in the thighs and buttocks anyway. Just dislocate the hips and fillet out the… Oh. Never mind.

"Gut ausnehmen… "

hmmm.

I’m trying to translate that idiomatically.

Literally it is “good out take,” so how would that translate?

Good gutting?

Just curious.

This is my first post on SDMB. Am I supposed to say something rude given this is “The BBQ Pit?”

Dang. I tried. Sorry.

Someone insult me. That usually gets me going.
Thanks, you bunch of losers.

Hey, it seems to be working already. Cool!

(Ya bunch of liberal commie douche bags.)

You tell 'em.