12 Monkeys Season 4 - final season (open spoilers)

Last year, they dumped/aired the whole season in three days. This year, we get three episodes per week for a few weeks and it is done.

It’s been a great ride and I can’t wait to see how they wrap the whole thing up.

June 15.

Excited!!!

It will end up with 47 episodes. That, to me, is a great number for a show to have nowadays.

I am finsihing up Bates Motel on Netflix(no spoilers!) and it has 50 episodes. Like 12 Monkeys, it’s just the kind of show that is great for 50 episodes, but would be too much for 100+ episodes. Or…it doesn’t have enough to hold me for 100+ episodes in my opinion.

I envy those of you who will get to just binge 12 Monkeys. It’s a lot of fun.

My wife and I waited for the whole season to air and we binged it over the last week or so.

What can I say? It was great.

Not a perfect finale. I was surprised they went for a happy ending. Having said that, I liked just about the entire season.

My wife and I are going to binge the whole show in about 6 months, after we take a break from it.

Just finished watching this and I did think it was the perfect finale. Never seen a time travel show, or really almost any show, tie up every loose end quite so well.

I tried to watch the first episode of season 4, but frankly I am absolutely lost. I have no freaking clue where this story is going or has spun. Is there a website out there that can explain this stuff? I loved the first two seasons, but I am in the weeds here.