2010 year of the Tiger!

I am an ox.

Double cat - tiger (water) and leo. Both are supposed to be leader types - so not me. Arrogant, stubborn and argumentative are also characteristics of both - definitely me!

I’m a wood dragon. But it puzzles me - why should my element be determined by my western calendar birth year?

If I go by the Chinese year, I’m a water dragon.

I’ve known I was a horse ever since my first chinese restaurant dining experience, but I didn’t know about the elements until this thread, so here’s another doper representing the earth horse crew.

Rooster is often seen as the original strong silent type, not unlike the Humphrey Bogart and Greto Garbo prototypes. Most people consider them quite eccentric. Sad to say, relationships with other people are often strained. They are quite moody and can be too outspoken. They are often self-centered, but can be quite brave when the situation calls for it. On the other hand, Rooster People are quite talented and capable. They are always devoted to their work and have a reputation for being the hardest of workers. Rooster People are deep thinkers and are pioneers in spirit. They can experience the greatest of joy in complete solitude. Even though often alone, they rarely experience loneliness. Instead, they enjoy their own company and feel solitude helps them in their quest after knowledge.
The Earth Rooster epitomizes the very essence of one of Robert Browning’s most popular poems, “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.” Despite early adversity and rough times, their philosophical bent has led them to expect and therefore to achieve the good life. They have a very analytical way of looking at problems and they can pierce the most daunting of tasks with utmost efficiency. With saint-like patience, they are consistent in everything they do and always answer to their own counsel, which hasn’t failed them yet. As a result, their careers are forever anchored in smooth sailing, and as life passes, they will know peace, abundance, and complete fulfillment. The same goes for their love life. There are difficulties at the very beginning but as time goes by, they understand each other perfectly, and receive “the best” love has to offer.

Yes it sounds just like me. I know these things are crap but it really does seem specific. I’m the most content person I know because I require so very little. The only thing not like me is the lack of a job, but I’ve been aiming to be a simple housewife my entire life and I’m perfectly content now doing it. If I didn’t have to I’d never go back to work!

I got the quote from here: http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/horoscope/earth_rooster.htm

Well whaddaya know! I’m not only a Water Rabbit, but a Yin Water Rabbit!

Now, what does that mean again?