2013 NFL Draft Order

Kiper trotted out his first Mock Draft.

Here it is. It’s Insiders only, so let me know if you want to see your team’s pick.

I agree TE is a need, but unless Eifert or Ertz are the second coming of Jimmy Graham or Rob Gronkowski I’d rather have a OT/OG. We’ll see, the OT class seems a little shaky after Joeckel to me.

I have a nfl questin I have been looking up on my pc for hours maybe someone on here can help me with?? If anyone can help me with this please. I think its A but im not sure it maybe B
the ? is ::::
Cleveland is playing Pittsburgh. It is Fourth-and-5 on the Cleveland 44. Cleveland punts and the ball is nearly at rest at the Pittsburgh 7 yard line when a Cleveland player blocks a Pittsburgh player into the ball. The Pittsburgh player was not attempting to block or recover the ball. The ball goes into the end zone where a Cleveland player falls on it. What is the ruling?*

A: Cleveland Touchdown

B: Touchback, Pittsburgh ball on the 20

C: Safety, Cleveland gets 2 points

What quarter of the game does this occur?

U

Sure, do the Cowboys go O-line or D-line?

DC might work, maybe SF, he’d be better in one of those than most other offenses.

it doesnt say what quarter

B. The Pittsburgh touching is ignored (Rule 9, Section 1, Article 4). First touching is therefore by Cleveland in the end zone resulting in a touchback.

O-line according to Kiper.

Both teams have backups in place that would be disrupted by Tebow. The Steelers are a fit because he’s not going to pressure the incumbent, not going to push a prospect off the team and actually could add value in a pinch.

CBS Mock Draft: Pros: intelligent player, excellent tackling. Cons: Makes up fake dead girlfriends, possibly undersized for position
Aaron Gordon @15min2exit
Retweeted by Sam Taggart

From what little I have seen (and it has been* very* little, a full game for each) I think Eric Fisher will end up better than Joeckel.

This has been a really bad year for me watching NCAA football. Don’t think I’ve seen either play. Really looking forward to the All-star games and the Combine.

I don’t even watch college football. I just catch the edited cuts of full games when I can (draftbreakdown.com is great for this, I encourage everyone to check it out). So my choices are limited, but I try to keep an open mind, considering. These types of videos have gotten exponentially more popular and plentiful over the last few seasons. The access fans have nowadays is incredible. Golden Age for fandom and andpursuit of knowledge.

Just watched a good chunk of the Alabama-Tennessee game spotlighting Barrett Jones and Chance Warmack. Jones looks legit, Warmack looked awful. Good stuff.

What’s Kiper guessing for the Steelers?

You think Alex Smith will be back next year?

Looks like they are targeting the replacement for Harrison.

Who does Mel have the Bengals taking? They need S, ILB/MLB (depending on whether they move Burfict into the middle and let the awful Maualuga walk) and RB.

Well, read the story about Manti Teo linked earlier. He’s made himself Bengal-ready.

Yeah. I am seeing sports writers speculating that Harrison might be gone. It makes sense. Even if he comes back they need a replacement and a better back up…but you can say that about most positions.
Frankly, I don’t think the Steelers have drafted that well the last 5 yrs other than at receiver and possibly at DB, which is funny because those hadn’t been strengths in a long time.