2021 Secret Santa Christmas Exchange

Last year was the first time in years that I didn’t participate, because of the pandemic. And then I was really sad on Christmas morning when I didn’t have an SDMB package to open.

I have pierced ears and love dangly earrings. I love cat-themed stuff. I’m also a big fan of Mothman (the world-famous cryptid). I like socks. All colors welcome except pastels, which I am not crazy about. Love local and/or handmade stuff.

Thanks, JaneDoe42!

I’m glad you are here. I’m hoping the post office will cooperate and deliver our packages on a timely basis. I was so stressed last year that I have sworn to myself that I won’t stress about it this year. My recipient will receive their package sometime this year, so its all good.

Tomorrow is the big day!

Last chance to sign up. Do it now. You don’t even have to believe in Santa, just in the Straight Dope.

How many people have signed up?

ISTR that in the past the Santa Doper has listed the names of the signuppers before the PMs to tell us who we’re paired with so we can make sure that if we signed up we’re on the list to be paired…up…with… huh?.. did that make sense?

Yes, Virginia, there is a Cecil Adams! He exists as certainly as rationality and clear-thinking and sarcasm exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy.

I have addresses for @freckafree , @Nayna , @Das_Glasperlenspiel, @Die_Capacitrix , @howye , @Filbert , @Slow_Moving_Vehicle , @Rhiannon8404 , @Sir_T-Cups ,

@MissTake , @ThelmaLou @carnut and @purplehorseshoe.

I don’t have addresses for @RivkahChaya , @EmilyG and @rocking_chair. If you still want to play, please email them to me asap!

(I just learned that you can only mention 10 members in a single post.)

See pm. Sorry, the email must not have gone through.

All that matters is that I have your address, thank you!

Did my email not go through? I can certainly send it again!

I realize now it might be too late for me to sign up. I think I might have to sadly skip the gift exchange this year. I’m still trying to get my life organized.

I’ve got it, thank you!

I’m sorry you will have to miss it this year, but totally do understand things being messy at the moment. This has been a hard year for a lot of people.

OK, everyone. I have sent PM’s to everyone with their recipients. If you don’t see it, please let me know. I used the reply function to your PM’s, but sometimes technology fails.

My package has been mailed. According to the USPS, it will arrive in three days but my faith levels are lower than they could be. Travel well and swiftly, little package!