"24" Season 2, Episode 21 - 4:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. (SPOILERS)

24, Season 2
Episode 21
4:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.

Spoilers ahead!

Previous episodes discussed:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
This thread is presented as a service of the 24 Club.

Two words: Hummina hummina (not a spoiler, just a few pics of Elisha Cuthbert.

Where has Kim been? Last we saw her she was at the police station, right? Is that where she was when she called her boyfriend?

24 or Manor House.

24 or Manor House.

24 or Manor House.

I think I’m going to have to record 24 this week.

Manor House is only one for three days.

Traitor!

:wink:

I’ll be in to post…but maybe not until Thursday.

Call it a fling, a one-night stand, a weekend with the cabana boy.

Manor House? Sounds like another PBS reality show…am I close?

Bingo, Max.

I’m slightly interested in it too, but they’re replaying tonight’s episode tomorrow at 10 PM, at least on my PBS channel, so there’s no conflict.

Here, Max:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179831

Ugh. The Spurs/Suns game starts at 7:00…

…which means it will be over at about 9:30.

The pressure! :eek:

:::readies the chair, bucket of water and defibrillator for both Soup_du_jour and ivylass:::

You’ll watch it now!!

:wink:

That Bitch!

I will refrain from elaborating for our mountain/western readers.

Boy, am I glad those council members decided to take a moment to compse themselves. I really had to take a whiz.

Yeah, I’m sure regular viewers will have no idea who you’re talking about . . . :wink:

You have to admit, this doesn’t exactly come as a surprise.

Maybe. Sherry’s unexpected reappearance in the hacker’s apartment doesn’t necessarily make her a bad guy. We’ll have to wait until next week to find out more.

I won’t…they know there are spoilers (up to the next week previews, anyway)

The entire hour was worth sitting thru if for no other reason than the last word, last shot of the night. Oh. My. God!

[Peter Falk re: Kate]
But when she said “Be Careful” what she was really saying was “I love you.”
[/Peter Falk re: Kate]

Best line of the night :“I’m the president, Mike. YOU don’t call me by my first name.” Palmer may have been easily manipulated this year, and generally wishy washy, but dammit, I’d vote for him again in 2004.

And I’m not watching American Idol next Tuesday, dang it. Thanks to commercials I know that Kim confronts Abusive Dad and Jack tells her to shoot him apparently Why does Fox hate me?

I’m not sure any of these guys actually read the 25th amendment, other than the words “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

Wouldn’t it be funny if it was Bush?

“Mr. President, we feel that you are incapable of fulfilling the duties of your office. Therefore, we are invoking the 25th Amendment.”

“The 25th what?!”

OK, so after two blissful weeks, that idiot Kim is back on the show. Will someone please explain to me WHY THEY’RE TAKING HER TO ABUSIVE DAD’S HOME “to pick up [her] things?” Are they mad? Abusive Dad is still on the loose. . . and the cops KNOW he killed his wife!!! Tell me we’re not setting Kim up for yet another stupid perilous situation! Please. Tell me that!!! (I won’t believe you.)

Other than that, this was a GREAT episode! Dennis Haysbert deserves an Emmy for his work as President Palmer. And didn’t we all know that defibrillator episode would come back to haunt him???

Jack certainly seems to have completely recovered from his crash/torture/death, etc. He’s really back in form. And I am so glad he did NOT kiss that Kate woman! She still makes me crazy she is so insipid. Jack deserves better. He deserves me!

[Constitution trivia]
The 25th Amendment to the Constitution actually contains a typo.

Always bugged me.

[/Constitution trivia]

As for this method to remove the president, I can’t imagine that the public would stand for it. Or Congress.