24: Season 4: Episode 22 (4:00am - 5:00am)

Tony and Michelle just had a heartwarming reconciliation and now he’s heading out with Jack Bauer on a mission. He is sooooo dead.

okay, i got home late (9:45 PM), and i’m seeing emotional crap, has the nuke reached it’s target yet, or is it still in flight, is Jack going to try to shout…errr…shoot the missle down?

Oh yeah. Poor Tony.

Another hot terror chick!

The missile is still in the air. I’m sure they’re saving that for the 2 hour finale next week.

747-Exploding-Poison-Handshake-Girl is back! (Mandy)

Ruthless little bitch, too…

“What, one of us has to stay here so the other can escape?”
“Yes. And it’s going to be you.” bang

It’s a cruise missile that flies around 600 MPH. So they said it could reach the coast in under 3 hours. So that gives us until next week for it to “land”.

Geez, was that her? I was looking at her thinking she looks familiar…

She’s like the Energizer Bunny of loony terrorists. Either that or she’s the Jack Bauer of terrorists. Hm.

Other than Mandy’s skirt, that episode had no redeeming qualities.

I almost turned it off when they followed up the Tony/Michelle glurge-fest with the Audrey/Jack weep-o-rama. Good God, this series has degenerated.

Marwan’s a slippery devil, ain’t he?

thwartme

Who didn’t know, as soon as they started walking Marwan out of the warehouse, that the bad guys were waiting outside to ambush Jack and the redshirts and rescue him? I don’t see many hands. And that’s one of the problems isn’t it? 24 use to surprise us with twists and turns. Now we see plot developments coming down fifth avenue.

And what’s the problem with CTU operatives and perimeters. How many times does this make it that the bad guys have “slipped through the perimeter” in the last 20 or so hours?

Thank goodness CTU has perfected 23rd century transporter technology. There’s no way Jack could have gotten back to CTU from the warehouse, Chinese Embassy, et. al. in a matter minutes this season, unless every location he’s been to is within a 5 mile radius of the CTU building.

Damn Chole’s good. Cab company, driver and location of two people picked up and dropped off a week ago all during a 3 minute commercial break. Damn.

Tony and Michell back together = Tony’s a dead man. He may as well buy the yacht and paint “Live Forever” on the back. (I typed this during commercial BEFORE he was abducted by terror-babe.)

Tony says to Jack, “There’s now way they could have slipped through the perimeter.” Hah! Tony has clearly not been paying attention.

A little and I’m not about to stop watching now.

Their CAGAT (CTU Agent Geometry Aptitude Test ) is flawed. They never got this question fixed when they published the revised edition.

The perimeter of a square covers how many sides of the square?

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2
d) 3

I think it’s the same chick who blew up the plane in the first season. I probably wouldn’t have noticed had I not just finished rewatching the first season the other week (and was in admiration of how much better the story line developed then vs. now).

Yes, it is 747-Exploding-Poison-Handshake-Girl (Mandy)

Almost peed in my pants.

Anyone else not shocked that Liberal Pinko Commie Treehugger is actually Liberal Pinko Commie Treehugger Faggot? And he gets high, which just shows that he supports terrorists in every way possible…

-Joe

Yep, that’s not another hot terrorist chick, that’s the hot terrorist chick. Mandy could “terrorize” me any day! (just don’t shoot me or hand me over to Ira Gaines afterward)

My thoughts all along (since almost the beginning of this season) are that Tony is a goner. I sure thought that Tony was going to expire before the end of the episode after the touching reconciliation with Michelle.

But after the whole episode was done, after seeing previews of next week, my gut tells me that . . . maybe not. Maybe not. As of now, I’m thinking, “Maybe he’s has a chance.”

However, this being “24” and all, there’s absolutely no telling. I’m still quite prepared to see Tony get killed off. But, now I feel there’s some small smidgen of a chance that he might make it after all. Possibly. I am not sure why I feel this way, [spoiler]other than I figured his death would be abrupt and sudden and not expected. From next week’s previews, it appears that if he is killed, it doesn’t look like it could be abrupt, sudden or unexpected, what with being held hostage by an evil murderess terrorist and all.

Also, they may be able to squeeze enough pathos and stress and trauma out of the situation (Tony in Danger, Michelle having to watch it all in torment and distress) without having to actually kill him.[/spoiler]

(The above spoiler box wasn’t absolutely necessary, but it does involve some speculation made after viewing next week’s preview.)

After watching the preview, when Mandy is holding a gun on Tony and asks Jack “Do you really have what it takes to just stand there and watch me kill him?” I had to think, Jesus Christ, she really doesn’t know Jack does she? :smiley:

What the hell is Logan thinking? A nuclear missle has been launched at an unknown US city (possibly Washington, DC) and he decides to get all of his potential succesors in one place! In the Whitehouse?! WTF!?! The Cabinet rarely meets in the same place under normal circumstances! Shouldn’t they be getting the Speaker (& a few cabinet secretaries) out of the city? I realize they didn’t mention bringing the President pro term of the Senate to Whitehouse, but that position is usually occupied by a geriatric senator!

In “the bunker,” actually.