6th Annual SDMB Shot glass Exchange!

Sorry! My internet crapped out, so I went out for dinner. When I got back, all was well. All emails have been sent. Sorry again for the delay!

First to mail, bitches! Woot!

Sorry. Got carried away a bit. But my package is on its way to the vast unknown that is fly-over country.

Showoff.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wish I was as on top of things as you are! I am going to try to send mine this week, alas, without a certain drink mix made in my hometown (won’t be getting down there for 2 weeks).

Oh well, off to find the right glass in my new town after work!

Mine is going far, far away. So if you’re a far, far away person, know that I haven’t forgotten you!

Items purchased. Box procured.

Items to be sent to the pacific northwest directly.

That is all.

You may go about your business.

Move along.

I hope you like relatively obscure colleges!!

I love my school…but not many others have heard much of it.

Google Earth has informed me my items will be travelling 2,427.58 miles (if they go in a straight line).

Mapquest says it’s 3032.76 miles if I deliver it personally.

Think I’ll let Mr Postman do it for me !

I hear you. The shot glass I sent off is from my favorite minor league team, but I forgot to say that. So I had to stuff a page of info under the top flap of the box and re-seal it before I sent it off, lest the recipient look at the glass and go WTF??

Ooooh, I hope you have me - I love minor league teams! Go Portland Sea Dogs!

Headed out the door to post my goodies, winging their way across the sea. Hope they don’t fall out the back of the plane :eek:

Hope whomever gets mine has a sense of adventure and a sweet tooth … =)

I kinda wish I had asked people to put their drink preferences on here! I don’t know if the doper I got likes what I usually send!

Bought and sent today.

I found the BEST card to go with it…I’m almost more excited for that than I am the actual shot glass…

I will be sending mine out on Monday the 9th. It will be going out of the USA, so be patient, it will get there!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m IN! I’m currently busy relocating from ALASKA to MAINE (& driving all across Canada to Halifax, N.S., and thence south to Belfast), but somebody somewhere will get an awesome shot glass!!!

:eek::cool::smiley:

Welcome to Maine, Atomic Mama! Both Renee and I live in southern Maine. You’re going to love it!

Got the card (it was funny) and the shot glass.

Funnier than Hell, my wife is from Alexandria so we have Ball State hats and blankets but no BSU shot glass. We move to Colorado and now we have a Cardinals glass.

Thank you so much!

My glass will go out Monday.

Oh good I’m glad it made it ok! I guess getting the glass of something you already know and kinda have takes away from some of the novelty, but I’m glad you guys enjoy it.
Speaking of funny coincidences I got my glass today and it’s from the state I was born in, a place I’ve never seen, by an architect my whole family idolizes!

I got a beautiful “the house in the rocks” glass from my homeland of Wisconsin. My grandfather is an architect and modeled himself after Frank Lloyd Wright, just as the architect for the house did…so growing up I read all about the house and knew about it…but never went there or got anything from it.

So for the mystery person who sent it (there was just a name, no username…) thanks so much!!

Mine’s going out tomorrow. Thanks for organizing, feppy!

Got mine all packed this afternoon and ready to be shipped out in the morning.

There’s a few other things in the box for unwrapping enjoyment.

This is exciting!