6th Annual SDMB Shot glass Exchange!

My glasses were mailed today, so even now they are winging their way through the air, and over the seas, to their destination.

Brought mine to work because I kept forgetting to go to the Post office (my work hours don’t jive with their operating hours), and finally got postage from the meter at work.

Walked out the front door with the package, just in time to see the mail person driving off from the company mailbox.

Argh.

The journey to the pacific northwest will begin tomorrow, I guess.
Hopefully the additional goodies & alcohol will make up for lateness ! :slight_smile:

Glass shipped today. Should be to the west coast by Friday.

In the mail- sorry about the lateness- Should be to east coast in 3 days, so Saturday, according to the USPS automaton-machine…

Although it was shipped Monday, UPS is showing my package won’t be delivered til Wed. the 18th.

Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.

Sent today - should arrive Saturday.

I seem to be unable to use your email.

Can you contact me?

Thanks!

I shipped mine out last Friday…had to go all the way across the US, so should be there today or this weekend…but i realize I forgot to include a note or even say who it’s from!

So Czarcasm, if/when you get a shotglass, it’s from me…enjoy!

Silenus! What a Treasure Trove of California Goodness! Thank you, Brother. Mine is winging (or rather bumping) it’s way back to my Californian recipient just today. Please forgive the lateness, but I do believe you’ll dig it.

Just checked the shipping receipt and my package is being sent via USPS, not UPS.
My bad.

It’s headed toward New England and is supposed to be delivered by Wednesday, 5/18.

I still didn’t really get an answer after my “I got it” post. Who had me? There was no username anywhere on the package or the glass…I only want to know so I can say thanks!

Wasn’t me - that’s one down.

De nada, dude. Glad you like it.

I got mine!

Many Thanks to The Surb!

There was a deck of cards from Estes Park Co. (one of my favorite places in the world!) and some dog toys (I don’t have a dog but my neighbor has 2 huge golden retrievers who’ll love them).

I wish we could post pictures 'cause the shot glass is really cool.
It’s one of those tall ones like you’d do a tequila shooter with. It says Colorado and it has textured mountains around the base.

Thanks again!

pete66

Thanks, the dragon is awesome!

the one we sent you isn’t as cool, but it comes with some tiny drinks…

Glad you liked it. We were in Chicago about a month ago and I was looking for shot glasses there. I almost bought a couple.

One of the things we miss is going into Chicago to hang out.

I got your package yesterday and will try the pancakes tomorrow morning. I absolutely do have a sweet tooth but now I’m wondering what I need the sense of adventure for :dubious:

My package is still on its way.

Because some people do not like strange foods =)

Every German I have ever given maple stuff to absolutely love it, it is like liquid crack … the pancakes are a mix, and the texture is never what homemade is =( but it is a mix I have used and is good =)

I love it, too. We had them for breakfast today and they were very yummy. Thanks.

Thanks for the Glass. I have several Beach Themed shot glasses and yours fits in nicely. I’m sorry , i didn’t realize until too late that we could include other things. Ive changed my email since i signed up and never changed it here untill now. Itf you still need to get in touch, ive updated my info. Thanks again for the exchange!