A friend of mine is dating a Cylon [spoiler in OP]

Huh? lissener, you post primarily about movies. Are you suggesting every plot point you’ve mentioned as a poster here has been in a spoiler tag? If so, I’ll gladly retract my statement.

As for convenience… That argument doesn’t hold. Spoilers are, by and large, misused on these boards to the point of inconvenience. Additionally, they are difficult to maneuver around for those browsing on a mobile device (as well as difficult to implement on same).

Can I ask why you hovered over the title? I’m honestly curious. If you’re actively watching the show and don’t want spoilers, why would you do something that would give you BSG info?

I hovered over BEFORE “[spoiler in OP]” was added to the title…

The original title “A friend of mine is dating a Cylon” did not seem like it was actually about the show BSG - I thought it was going to be an anecdote about someone whose friend was dating someone who in some manner reminded them of a Cylon.

Instead the OP didn’t make much sense to me, even after I caught on to the spoiler that Tyrol is a Cylon… does the OP mean that her friend is actually dating the actor who plays Tyrol? Because if so, she has a very lucky friend (I think he is gorgeous!) And if not that, then what does the OP mean?

I always–always–enspoiler anything that I would consider a spoiler in a movie. Always. Unless it’s in a thread already labeled [SPOILERS] in the title.

Uh, because it didn’t say “SPOILER” in the title?

That, IMO, was foolish. You clearly disagree. Hopefully everyones a bit more cautious in the future to avoid spoiling a great series. Hijack over?

I thought Tyrol was a bender unit, not a toaster.

If by “everyone” you include yourself, and if by “avoid spoiling” you mean “exhibit the minimum of consideration when playing with others,” then yes.

I also had no idea the OP was about a specific person being a Cylon and got spoiled. I’m not sure what I thought the thread would be about - someone cylon-like I guess. You could have said my friend is dating a star of Battlestar Galactica - Chief Tyrol! and accomplished the exact same thing without spoilering anybody.

Munch, please do yourself a favor and read the board’s spoiler policy before embarrassing yourself any further.

Yes she is. I always joke with my wife about taking her on as a second wife as we both get along great with her and she IS hot.

Sorry about the spoiler guys, I just didn’t even think of it.

And yes, it’s the actor who plays him not just someone who looks like him.

Though I’ll have to disagree with you, I don’t think Callie and Sharon are even in the top 10 of hottest women on the show. Though, you did say cutest. That being said, I think they are both really cute. It’s just a testament to how attractive that cast was.

Well, there are only like 10 women on the entire show, unless you’re counting Xena and 6 multiple times… Lessee: Starbuck, Roslyn, Dee, Tigh’s wife, Six, Xena, Kat, that lady that adopts Boomer’s kid that we see for 10 seconds, and the deckhand that becomes a nugget. And the priestess. I definitely think Boomer’s hotter than the priestess.

Really, the Eights seemed more like benders to me.

[rimshot]

Meh. It’s happened before. It’ll happen again.

Hmm lets see.

Deanna
Admiral Cain
Tory
Starbuck
Roslyn
Alright they are in the top eight. :wink:

Well Boomer is anyway. I’d put Racetrack above Callie and probably Tigh’s wife as well. Also the crazy brunette Baltarnymph who was always ready to kill was smokin, I’d probably put her above Boomer.

:golf clap:

Good ones. I’d put Boomer ahead of either of them, but I can see their appeal.

Mmmmmm… Nothing’s hotter than crazy.

I thought this thread was going to me about a lady whose spine glowed when she got off.

dammit.

Wow, really!? How’d they meet? Have you met him? What is he doing now?

Last time that happened to me, I got a visit from the health department the following week and a prescription.