A friend of mine is dating a Cylon [spoiler in OP]

Caught a computer virus, huh?

They met I believe at San Diego comiccon. She was hanging out with him at NY ComicCon. I guess it’s Big Apple ComicCon, whichever one was this weekend that just passed.

No, I’ve never met him, don’t know what he’s up to or anything. My wife was invited to meet him but it didn’t work out due to scheduling.

Yeah, I understand Boomer has the right amount of Asian and hotness for the Sci Fi geek set. :wink: She is hot, don’t get me wrong, but if we’re going to be parsing hot chicks I am much more into the Domi Mama types on the show. I loved Admiral Cain, thought she was smokin’.

Indeed, thinks back to Lisa the painter. :wink:

Huh, I would put Cain and Ellen Tigh at the two bottom spots on my list, and I think several of Baltar’s crazy cultists would be pretty hot, if they weren’t crazy cultists. Though I suppose that’s one advantage to Sharon: If you like crazy, you can have Boomer, while if you prefer sane, there’s Athena.

I will grant that, say, Six is sexier than either, but I prioritize “cute” over “sexy”, myself.

Oh, and there’s also that officer from Razor. Sure, she only got one episode, but it was a special, and she was by far the focus of it. And Medic Whats-her-name, Doc Cottel’s assistant with the lousy bedside manner.