A Google-Username Game!

My username, rinni, brings up my MySpace on the first page, which is NOT the one with the username of rinni - someone raced me to rinni and I had to be rinniroo!

It also brings up my QuickKwiz profile and a link to the one and only quiz I made: “Who thinks of your butt?”

When I first started using this username, it wasn’t so common - now everyone and their dog is a rinni :frowning:

The first of six or seven pages of results listed references to something involving cruel butterfly and “swords.”

Then, by the time I got to the last page, it was all about sex toys and lesbian erotica.

None of the items had anything to do with me personally. Just in case you were wondering.

For Tengu - 1.64 million. Not a single one is me.

For Nekogami, which I use more often, I’m #3 of 141,000.

For Kamino Neko (my standard username) every single hit is either me, or a reference to me. (697, mostly message board posts, but a few from the Religion of Superheroes site which copied a couple discussions I was involved in.)

Well, since this is the only place I use Mudshark I don’t have any results.

However, with my AIM screenname, MrGreenGenes04, all results are me.

Mistyped. I’m #4, not #3. The AMVs are mine, the comic is not.

515 hits here.
Mainly other peoples profiles, but 4th one made me chuckle:

“BadBadger · Initiate in The Halls of Beerdom”

Considering how I feel this morning, I’d say that’s quite apt.

You better believe it’d take a while to get to me, brother.

Another username I’ve used for about a year only returns hits related to me. That’s pretty rad.

And another returns more unrelated hits than I’d expect, but I seem to be the focus of a good number of them. Many of them quite nasty…I didn’t really fit in in the groups I used that name on, and wasn’t well liked, and a lot of people felt the need to be vocal about it.

For me, its mostly posts/profiles on assorted messageboards that I have registered with over the years, and a couple of swines who have stolen my online identity and are using it elsewhere - curse them!!

HOWEVER, the one thing it did find me was the SDMB Briston Baby Pool that Hal Briston and kittenlm put together sometime back to get us all to guess the details of their expected one. I never saw the results of that pool - perhaps I missed the thread.

Off to search
Grim

No.

1. It’s a link to my profile on a message board which I lurked on but never really got into. No hits to me here, though.

Took me 14 pages to find me, and for some reason it ends up being my Digital Press profile despite the fact that DP is one of the places I post the least on.

Hits three and four on the first page link my user name to Skip’s Magic Board. I don’t get a SDMB mention til page two.

There are 525 entries for fishbicycle, but only two of them refer to this one. One is about my membership on another board, and the other is where someone copied and pasted part of one of my posts and put it on her blog because she liked it. The rest are some other fishbicycles, particularly the one into BDSM. I don’t have a blog, and I’ve never sold anything on eBay.

Last time I checked, I was about the 12th or 13th Ragiel listed. It linked to some of my quizzes on FunTrivia.com. :slight_smile:

437 million. I’m not going through them all… The only user names I know of that top that count are Demo and lee.

My normal handle comes up with two pages, none of which are me. Guess I’m more or a lurker then joiner pretty much everywhere…

On preview, I’ve found another user name that way surpasses my count - Seven. Harumph. Maybe I should change my user name to and.

Huh. Almost 15,000 hits, and a reference to the Gordon Urquhart that inspired my screen name didn’t appear until the fifth page.

I doubt that I’ll appear as “Gordon Urquhart” on Google – this is the only messageboard I’ve ever used, and I’m pretty new to these here parts.

As of now, the first four results for Sternvogel represent my work, as do the seventh and eighth hits. And that’s just the first page…

For ninevah, I get a kajillion results because it is the name of an ancient Assyrian capital in Mesopotamia.

For my other alias, resh’da or resh_da, I get no results.

Not a thing, as expected. I only post under this name here and in a little-used board about subarus.

My old SDMB handle has too many hits to count, because it’s my first initial and my (not unusual) last name

1480 hits. I got to page 19 before I got bored.

I’m so irrelevant… :stuck_out_tongue: