A guys worst nightmare

This is cringe worthy. :eek: Sure hope the surgery to reattach them worked.

Only 2 1/2 years??? What the heck?

Why do I read these things? I know they’re gonna be bad.

I’ll be in my bunk.

Crying and shivering. :frowning:

I’m going to take this as meaning you want to borrow the neuralizer, right?

Jeez. They’re only nuts. Having anything bitten or torn off is going to really smart - at least these don’t get used for hours a day. Besides, it’d probably ward off heart attacks.

Remember, nature doesn’t care if sex is great, she only cares if you think it will be.

Man, look at the teeth on that testicle biter. The front teeth turn towards each other and they look really sharp too. I’m a girl, and I shudder.

To hell with that! If it’s a question between the fellas and anything else… I’m not going to say absolutely yea or nay but I’m definitely going to need a day to think about it.

I’m confused - did she bite 'em off, or rip 'em off with her bare hands?

Inquiring minds, etc.

Two seperate women. Does that make it a trend?

Don’t forget John Wayne Bobbit got his pecker sliced off by his wife Lorena in 1993.
Pissing off your wife and then going to sleep beside her can be a very bad idea.

I imagine this happens more often then the public realizes. I bet many groin injuries (spousal attacks) are never reported in the press.

You could say it’s on the cutting edge.

Stop it!

“No, waking up without my penis is my worst nightmare.”

“Ok… alright, so I may not be your worst nightmare, but I assure you I am quite up there!”

I’m not going after that bitch with anything less than a compression phaser rifle.

Its simple really. Just worship the woman in your life the the intelligent, sex goddess she is, deny her nothing, and sleep wearing Teflon underwear.

Quit making it so difficult.

Read between the lines. They were able to reattach things. She’s going to have a hard time getting a date now that guys know she’s a spitter.

Bite me! :smiley:

bahahaha, teflon undies! Teef slide right the hell off that thing!

A whole lotta crazy mouth smeared in a whole lotta blood is not something I’d like to see.

A few years ago there was a report of a woman who had set fire to her husband’s (or boyfriend’s - can’t recall) love pack.

So it seems you can dice 'em, slice 'em, pry 'em, or fry 'em.

Personally, I just like 'em as a complete set.

Honey badger meet Maria Topp.

Maria Topp, Honey badger.