A Merry Christmas to one and all.

Dear Doper friends:

That’s it - I’ve promised my family that I’m off this computer thing for a couple of weeks. So, to all who celebrate it, I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have immensely enjoyed another year of posting back and forth with all of you.

My very best wishes to you,

Le Ministre de l’au-delà.

And to you, cher Ministre!

And a Merry Christmas to you, Ministre, in the far land of Dullow where eternal summer reigns around the bright city of Dullah.

My last image of you for the year then will be of you sharing your musical prowess on that beautiful piano and those magnificient guitars with your family.

You and yours and everyone else, Happy Holidays, travel safe and see you in ot 10.

Link please?

Merry Christmas, Ministre, and a happy New Year. Have a good time! See you next decade!

Merry Christmas to all.

And for the Dopers who don’t indulge in such, all the best vibes and good juju possible.

His grand piano picture is in Arnold Winkelreid’s picture gallery.

He linked to his guitar picture in the Dopictures thread.

Back atcha, friend!

Merci, Monsieur le Ministre! And a Feliz Navidad to you as well, and to everybody wishes to survive the Attack of the Mutant Winter Muzak with your sanity intact and for a good change of year.

May 2010 treat y’all better than 2009 did!

Felicxan Kristnaskfeston! Joyeux Noël! Merry Christmas! <something in Japanese that I don’t know how to say yet>! :slight_smile:

Merry Everything and Happy Always!

Have a happy! I am looking forward to a little downtime myself…

Thanks for the links - I thought there would be a video of the instrument playing. :frowning: