A Night to Remember

See what I mean? Wally speaking to me has rattled me so much that I’m actually leaving out words in my posts.

I’m not worthy! I’m not worthy!

Work is fine for killin’ time, but it’s a shaky way to make a living.

Sheesh, Wally. I thought we agreed to keep last night our little secret. And I’m not nearly as young as I look. :wink: :wink:

“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” - Anne Frank

“Mom, he’s a neo Nazi! He’s a doctor also? Well…” - WallyM7

“Shayna… [one of] the most despised posters on this board.” As declared by WallyM7, on whose list I am most honored to be, no matter what it was a list of!

The whole strip club concept is rather bizarre.

(One stripper to another, in the “launching area” just off-stage) …

“See that guy by the brass grinding-pole with the Cat hat perched way up on his head, yelling at the top of his lungs and drunkenly attempting to high-five his buddies and missing? He’s tucked so many dollar bills in my G-string tonight, he has me COMPLETELY turned on. I’m going to wait for him after closing, take him back to his double-wide and rock his world.”

Uhhhh … yeah.

Wally, you rule all that is cool.

“We are here for this – to make mistakes and to correct ourselves, to withstand the blows and to hand them out.” Primo Levi

Glad you had a good time, Wally! That lap dancer is one lucky lady. Sigh… :wink:

Cristi, Slayer of Peeps

I made my husband join a bridge club. He jumps next Tuesday.

(title & sig courtesy of UncleBeer and WallyM7!)

[Hijack]Shayna hon, you do realize that your signature is reaching the point where it’s longer than your post? But since they are Wallyisms and I’m currently occupying a primo spot at the Wally altar, I guess shouldn’t mention it. [/hijack]

Grace, honey, if you would post more I’d be talking to you all the time.

Who loves ya best?

Wait a minute, I get it now. You girls are teasing me, just like the dancer at the bar, only you do it with pixels.

At least it doesn’t cost ten bucks. :slight_smile:

I don’t have time to post Wally. I’ve been too busy putting the SD search engine to good use. I’m reading and memorizing the Gospel according to Wally.

Ack! You’re going to be dissappointed, babe.

I’ve never said anything memorable in my life.

Some ladies have been fussing over me because of the heart surgery. It’s the motherly instinct. Ain’t nothing more to it than that.

All that and modesty too. ::sigh:: The man is working all the right buttons.

It had a small band stage when the place was called “Reflections” But it’s been “The Crown” or “Crown 33” or something like that for a few years now. Still, glad the see ticker held out. (A night like that makes for a good test-run…just don’t let your doctor find out…unless of course, he was with you)

My fate keeps getting in the way of my destiny.

** au contraire, Wally, you’ve not only * said MANY memorable things, you’ll never be forgotten. **

I didn’t post much back then, and I’m sure I missed some gems. Here’s one for those who’ve just joined our kooky little corner of the net.