A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

I think it uses a colon rather than a hyphen.

I think.

Is this thread shitting? thread-shitting. threads-shitting. Never mind.

Come on guys, his orangeness is starting the process of getting fitted for a jump suit that matches his complexion and the only response is 10 posts about grammar analysis?

Can we at least get a Woot! Woot! and a fist pump?

Forget it, Buck, it’s Chinatown The Dope.

You are right, [Reaches for @74westy and cuffs him]

Achtung! You will now be taken to Castle Gramerstain! :slightly_smiling_face:

So “laying with a girl” is bad but “laying a girl” is good, ya?

Relax. We’ve got this thread for another 8400 posts. We can spare a little bandwidth to have some fun.

I’m not actually upset about the grammar discussion, it was more the lack of celebratory posts that I felt needed rectification. ( and even that doesn’t bother me much.)

I’ll celebrate when he actually gets indicted. Until then, I’m hopeful but cautious.

Imprisoned.

I’ll put the champagne in the cooler when he gets indicted. I’m not popping the corks till he is convicted.

Loses all appeals.

Champagne in the cooler with indictment.
Pop the cork when convicted.
Champagne in the cooler with appeal.
Pop the cork when appeal is lost.
Lather-Rinse-Repeat as needed.

Drink a joyous toast when he actually goes to prison.

If he goes to prison, I expect he will be like Al Capone, still running his mob from inside. I expect he will be firing up his mob about the “witch hunt” that put him there, because he never did anything wrong. I expect he will plead bunions or something medical to get him special considerations. But I also expect he won’t be able to play golf or have lunch at his own resort. So that’s something, I guess.

Or push a button and be handed a soda.

Given the uphill battle of trying a former president, and the almost inevitability of house arrest rather than prison, I’ll be chugging champagne if he just gets convicted. If he actually goes to prison? … Hmmm… I hear cocaine’s nice.

Mere alcohol doesn’t thrill me at all.

I plan on a dance and chanting the German word in the title if any trump is a guest of the New York prison system.

I plan to make one of these: Schadenfreude pie