A Random MMP (My first MMP!)

[QUOTE=Lissla Lissar]
No, no, no, rigs, it’s not yours- you’re twenty-two, and the author has to be about thirteen. I think I stopped breathing for more than a minute when she described them having sex as putting his ‘thingy’ in her ‘youknowwhat’. And 'taking off all my clothes, even my bra".

That and the bit about Snape filming them and Lupin masticating to it. Oh, cripes, the laughing hurts.

Isn’t everyone glad I shared that? :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

But I started my “goffik” blog when I was 12, 10 years ago! I didn’t even NEED a bra <blushes at the shame of it> then. And I’ll have you know, I’ve seen plenty of thingies and my you know twat has too. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

Missed the edit window.

OMG. Go on to the next “chapters”. My favorite line of all time may be this one:

“They were having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest.”

Or the “french kissing passively” or the Count Chocula for breakfast or—must breathe now. :smiley: