Actors/Actresses that you SHOULD find repellant, but are oddly attracted to.

Sure. I didn’t mean to hijack. I couldn’t think of anyone, but I am enjoying everyone else’s responses.

Good plan. Unlikely she could kill and eat you in that short a period.

But then I might turn around, and she might look irresistibly gorgeous again. I’d be running back and forth all night!

Ahh, the Butterscotch Stallion…(google if you don’t get it)

Oh, and as far as females go, Alanis Morrisette. She’s kinda horsefaced, has a funny-looking nose, and is stunning.

When I saw her in Sweeney Todd, I was struck by how she had managed to make Mrs. Lovett repellent and sexy at the same time. When she was singing “By the Sea” and Sweeney was completely ignoring her clear protestations of desire to jump his bones, I thought, “Yeah, if he’d ever gone to trial, this sequence would be all the proof that anyone needed that he’s insane. Even more than the baking-beadles-into-pies plan.”

I understand this sentiment, but I’m not sure it’s achievable. Beauty is high subjective. I find Queen Latifah to be both hotter and more beautiful than Halle Berry, for instance, but I don’t think most people agree.

Tilda Swinton. And, uh . . . I dunno, the Borg Queen?

John Malkovich…not sure why…

Maybe this shouldn’t count, but on Arrested Development, the character Kitty Sanchezwas supposed to be repellant*, but I think the actress who played her, Judy Greer, is gorgeous (and hilarious).
Kitty: Gob? I wish I would have know you were coming. I am a mess.
Gob: Don’t know if a call from me would’ve changed that.

Queen Latifah is clearly not what I had in mind in the OP - she falls clearly in the ‘Christina Hendricks is chunky!’ camp so does not count as a submission.

Think hardcore drug addled meth face mess that you dig, and you’re closer.

Fergie would probably count with the public urination, meth face deal going on, fer instance.

Martin Callaghan, who isn’t known for anything except playing Asher in the Donny Osmond version of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. He’s a great big guy, with a very pretty complexion and very striking eyes. I’d hit that.

Richard Riehle.

The About Schmidt version of Jack Nicholson. I’ve always loved his acting, been attracted to him since hitting puberty, and would literally do him at any age.

Harriet Sansom-Harris, aka Frasier’s agent, Bebe (whom he is mortified to discover he had sex with while very drunk). She has kinda a dorky Björk-meets-Kathy-Bates look, but she looks like she’d be a fun date.

Nancy Grace gives me the impression she’d be an absolute freak in the sack.

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) has a squint, an Irish potato for a nose, and the sing-song voice and dowdy hairstyle of an old maid schoolteacher. She also has creamy coloring, a disarming smile, and passably good legs. I’d hit it.

I would do her in a heartbeat. Something very special about her.

Also, am I the only one who finds Meg White (White Stripes) totally hot??

No, no you’re not.

He’s kind of B-list, and not really a household name per say, but I have always found Fisher Stevens to have an oddly compelling face. Not a classically good-looking guy, and he’s getting older, but back in the early 90s he did a few movie roles that really played up how unconventionally attractive he can be. I still see it.

Michelle Pfeiffer hit it, and so would I! :slight_smile:

Allison Janney. She’s an acquired taste that I’ve acquired.

I am rarely attracted to physical beauty in a man, so the looks being ‘not perfect’ doesn’t at all make a guy gross-worthy to me. I mean, I adore Steve Buscemi! But I like his quirky looks, so…that doesn’t count.

What grosses ME out are cocky, holier-than-thou attitudes from a guy <or girl> who is just a face and a name and expects everyone to bow down. I am quite sure there are actors out there who I’d really dislike personally but would still take to the ground for a hot hour or two. >.< I suspect Seth McFarland fits into this category. I love, love LOVE his work, but get the feeling he rides a very straight edge and doesn’t gamble on anything or swerve from what HE wants. It’s a good quality for success, but in a personal life I find it highly distasteful. But…but…I love his work and his humour and his brain and yeah, I’d trip him.

Also, Nick Cage. He’s a total mess, and I cannot imagine being very involved with him, but I’d take him on for a weekend, probably. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re gonna have to pry me off her first!

I have always thought that Allison Janney is incredibly hot