Admit It. You Never Noticed My Absence, Did You?

C’mon. I’ve been gone for a month and you never even noticed it, didja?

So, what did I miss?

Why, sure I did. Why, just yesterday I said to someone, “Where’s what’s her name?”

Jim

I did. I belong to another website, and there’s a person there named Persephone, and I’ve wondered if that was you. You haven’t been there, either. If it is you, shame on you. :wink:

I though you’d just left early, and we wouldn’t see you until spring. You missed a lovely crop of pomegranates. :slight_smile:

No, **Bandanaman, ** that’s not me. Sorry!

Well, c’mon, folks! Give me the stuff! My life is way too short to sift through a month’s worth of posts! :smiley:

We’ve got the kaaay-Utest lil troll in Great Debates. His name is Kukulkan. Notice the three “K”'s in the name.

Kukulkan likes to post in color. Until I get seasick. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, he doesn’t like people of color.

You were gone?

Well. There goes my belief in the omnipotence of the SDMB moderators.

well, what with thier god-like abilty to move through time as if were space, they often get confused about a particular “when”–the concept has no meaning to the poor dears.

Welcome back, btw. It’s actually been fairl slow around here, it seems like.

Well I missed you, dear! :smiley:
[sub]HELP! I’ve started coding and I CAN’T SEEM TO STOP![/sub]:eek:

PUUUKE! GAG! BAAAARRRFFF! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

No more colors!

Seasick!
BAAAARRFF!

[sub]Suitably chastised, Scotti slinks off into the night, SOBBING uncontrollably.[/sub]:o

Oh THANKS, Bosda! I’m back on line for just a few minutes, ad you’ve gone and barfed all over my new thread!

Note to self: Bring Dramamine to the next thread.

Should I have noticed?

I’ve been gone for 6 months and no one noticed but since I misplace my ego years ago these kind of things don’t bother me.

Well, if you think it will make you feel more loved & welcome, Blackclaw, I’ll vomit all over youir thread, too! :smiley:

Why does posting in this thread make me like Keith Moon? :wink:

I noticed! See, I picked up a new kitty (black with touch of white on her chest) from the shelter and was strongly leaning towards naming her Persephone because I really like the name and stuff but I waited for a while to see what kind of personality she exhibited and decided to call her Ananke. “goddess of unalterable necessity” It’s not as pretty as your name but it fits.

I noticed. Didn’t you see me stuck in the supplicant position at your temple for the last month? Hmph…I guess that just because a goddess is omniscient doesn’t mean she’s paying attention… :smiley:

Welcome back, babe!

Wow. That’s really weird. I have a cat that looks just like that. All black, with just a little white spot on his chest. Really! His name is Telecatster.

And **Res, ** that was you? Geez, I’m sorry about that. I didn’t recognize you without the rabbit. :smiley:

Well, I missed you, but you have grown tired of my affections and wandered away long before this so I simply mourn in silence and soltitude.

weeps