Airline passenger arrested for Masturbating 4 times during flight

Maybe the pilots thought it was a fish.

Come on man, this seems like lawyering 1.01 to me. They waited for him to ejaculate across state lines, so the Feds could get him.

I’m reminded of the airline pilots whose in-flight announcement was, “Please return the flight attendants to their upright position.”

Being a jerk?

Three, same as any other tootsie pop.

“In wack.” I see what you did there.

“I just flew in from Seattle and boy is my arm tired.”

I don’t think that’s how the Mile High Club works.

So does this put Louis CK on the no-fly list?

LOL!

I just want to know if he was masturbating LIKE A MOTHER FUCK!!!

Maybe he thought he was going to a baseball game between the Expos and Yanks.

Yeah, I’m just wondering – is this guy like 16? Can’t find any info on his age anywhere. And if not, can I have whatever the hell he’s having that he could get it off 4 times in less than the length of that flight? I don’t even think at my randiest and hormoniest my body could handle a recovery time like that.

Mile high rub.

mmm

Can we be sure if every instance of masturbation came to a happy ending? Maybe he only got out his schlong to rub it a while four times.

Ah … I’m assuming facts not in evidence and reading “masturbating 4 times” as “to completion.” I guess it doesn’t necessarily need to be so.

I’m hoping he gets charged and it goes to trial and results in a hung jury.

Oh, come now.

“Wait, you forgot the coffee!”

I am sure the SkyMall catalog he was looking at was brand, spanking new.

To be clear—if you read the article, it says that the woman next to him did complain and he kept doing it after he was moved.

Plus, they caught him masturbating four times. It doesn’t say he brought himself to climax four times.