American Idol 2/23.....

Two hours tonight, in Las Vegas.

I’m in! :slight_smile:

Was this the stuff that was recorded just recently or did they record this back when they did Hollywood week?

If you don’t know who The Beatles are, GTFO.

Same goes for crybabies!

This is too nice so far. I want to see some hearts get stomped on.

These girls are wrecking “The Long and Winding Road” with their horrible melisma. Note to all contestants: you can’t improve on Paul McCartney’s melodies. Do not even try.

I can’t believe they’re praising that. It was shit.

This is really pissing me off. These kids are just shitting all over these melodies. They should be sent to Guantanamo.

Oh good, I thought I was just over-reacting. :smiley:

Wow, I totally need to watch this tomorrow.

Jacob Lusk chews up a stage like nothing else.

Loving the Tim Halperin and Julie Zorilla version of “Something.”

I’m really missing Simon tonight. These little assholes are getting off way too easy. Why wasn’t there any penalty for that girl fucking up the words on “Her Comes the Sun” (not to mention ass-raping the phrasing)?

“We Can Work it Out” girls are horrible too. Am I just in a nasty mood tonight? I hate them all so far.

Who is this Paul McDonald guy and why haven’t we seen him at all yet? Interesting voice, kind of like a mixture of Maroon 5 and Ray Lamontagne.

Got to get you into my life life life life? :dubious:

That’ll do, Fonzie. That’ll do.

So the Top 24 is announced tonight? What is tomorrow’s show?

Too bad about White House intern girl. She was really [del]hot[/del] talented. I’m sure she’ll do fine. Appears to be a classic over achiever. She’ll probably end up being a US Senator or something and this will just be a quirky footnote on her résumé.

I wish they would have shown more of her Hollywood performances.

If it weren’t for her teeth, Naima would be stunningly beautiful.

I LOVE Naima! I think she’s stunning, too. She’s the only one so far that really stood out for me. I remember when she was auditioning and I thought, damn, that girl is GOOD.

I loved her audition. That last solo was a bit rough, though.