amusing.location.game

While you’re at it, watch out for the incompetent film crew on Delrio Drive, across the freeway from Armstrong High School - action.camera.lights :slight_smile:

Nobody is quite sure how big the Jessie Street Centre in Parramatta is: small.large.medium

In the midst of Siberia, there lurks a hungry.hungry.hippo.

OK, actually, forget all those. I’m buying my ticket to far northern Norway, for little.something.something :smiley:

Meanwhile, on the River Tees in Yorkshire, cheetahs.patrol.shifts

Southeastern Utah, perhaps suitably or perhaps not, has help.nobody.listens

Enjoying the ones so far, thanks!

While you may find a gently.trickling.stream in Armenia, I suggest that near Flint, Michigan is a less pleasant place to visit (caution.leave.immediately).

And if your thing is flesh.eating.bacteria, then Egypt is a good place to go (near the Libya border).

There’s a reason shows used to play first in Peoria, and not in Sturgeon Landing: immediately.tank.heavily

Wispy.trader.move is outside a Walmart distribution center in Brookhaven, MS.

The Russians, in the area southeast of Tumba, have the primest of the prime little 3m squares of real estate: location.location.location

Out in the Colorado desert nobody.hears.screams

You might think it’s Japan, but the best place for eating.uncooked.fish is actually the Gobi desert.

And, unsurprisingly, in Norway you can find lovely.fermented.fish

When Las Vegas cops lose their temper while at the station, they’re required to go outside to the northwest corner of the building and shout.shout.shout.

There are a lot of weird places in this world, but south of Karlamilyi Park is weird.weird.weird.

On the road between Aleg and Kiffa, in Mauritania, something is making.repetitive.noises.

If you’ve ventured too far southeast of Happy Valley-Goose Bay, and you’re getting tired and cold, you’ll be happy that someone has left you sticks.gasoline.match. Just be careful, all right?

Happy.happy.happy is in Pleasanton, California.

On Manila South Road in the Philippines is beautify.devices.straightening, but the map doesn’t show if those devices are braces for teeth, hair straighteners or whatever other device?