And the Celebacy of the Year award goes to....

Thought we should come up with an award for all the people who, for some reason have … well to put it nicely…not had the pleasure of someone’s physical company in awhile… as your resident crackwhore, I have been chosen to present this award to the one who has gone the longest… (phone, cyber or self pleasure is not part of the category).

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

It’s been since sometime in August for me. I think. I don’t remember. Those last couple of months of pregnancy were very uncomfortable. Then there’s the six weeks after where you’re not supposed to do it. And my husband had a vasectomy in November, and I’m not letting him near me until the doctor says there’s no live critters left.

I’m sure there’s others who have gone longer than me, but hey, I should at least get an honorable mention for being married & not doing it. :slight_smile:

hmmm hasnt been that long for me Cristi…but funny thing… I didnt do it when I was married either :wink:

I am me… accept it or not.

Let’s see…it was a couple of months back for me, but before that, it was about two years.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Suzeanne and I will chime in here and fight over this one, thank you. Almost 2 years and I’m married. (hopefully this new medication won’t have that side effect though!)

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Thirty-three years and counting.

(Ahem) I’d like to thank the Academy…

You may need to give separate awards to virgins and non-virgins, PCW…

In the non-virgin category, I submit that my last hoo-rah was in May, 1995. And it was a quickie at that.

Gary Coleman who admitted to still being a virgin on TV… “Monster Trucks are for people who don’t understand wrestling”-Red Green

Let’s see…about 20 minutes now.

But, that wasn’t so much to brag–I did finally give up my virginity a few months ago at age 26. There were at least 12 solid horny years in there.

Just making up for lost time…

I used to think the world was against me. Now I know better. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.

Laura’s Stuff and Things

Mr KnowItAll beats me in the virgin category. Thirty years and two months for me.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

How bout a third category for folks like Opal and I – married, and still celibate?

Um … let’s see, it’s almost 2000, and the last time was …

Oh. Ow. My daughter just turned 3. Maybe once since her conception?

Thirty Years! Inconcievable!

“Teaching without words and work without doing are understood by very few.”
-Tao Te Ching

It has been 5 years in August. The sex resulted in an unwanted pregnancy. I’m not about to make the same mistake again. I am waiting til I marry,as I believe its a sin outside of marriage.there go my admirers…

Celibacy? That is the norm, nescafe? (As we coffee dweebs are wont to say.)

Oh. There’s an alternative state? Oh, that’s right! I’m read about that in “Cosmo” and “Readers Digest”.

TSK! I say, in tones of shock and wonder.

Wait a minute, then all those discussions on wild, yowling mink sex and “better living through carefully crafted rubber goods” were for real?

Hey, isn’t this SF Alternate Worlds board??

Searching past topics,
Veb

yikes… and I’m whining about only a short period of time… must be that “in my prime” thing :wink:

I am me… accept it or not.

Well, yeah. I mean, I’ve had “yowling mink sex,” but I’m just not doing it now. I’ve been busy, dammit! I’ll get around to having sex with my husband eventually! In fact, I just might surprise him and do it tomorrow. It’s our wedding anniversary. No joke. I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

37 years and counting…

Came really close (so to speak) a few years back, but remembered in time that I didn’t much like the guy. Now, since I’m not married and not likely to be, I don’t expect my condition in life to change anytime soon.

Catrandom

Hurray! I’m don’t win! Yippeee!

24 and counting…although, I now don’t feel so bad after seeing Guano and Catrandom. :wink:

“Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” - George Carlin

Uhhh…I’m not at all sure this qualifies as either mundane or pointless, but does anyone else spot…I dunno, a trend to this discussion? This is probably fodder for GD at best, but WTF?!?

So what’s with that Kinsey crap? (sound of Poe door creaking open…)With all of us high percentile, obviously genetically and socially drop-dead lust magnets, there are so many of us ahem! doin’ without around here?!

There’s just something sooo wrong about this.

Venturing an opinion,
Veb