Annoying "god talk"

What the hell are “Chick tracts”?

sickboy51, here’s the official site. Scroll to the middle of the page for the list.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Do a search in the Pit for “Jack Chick” for some of the funniest and scariest threads ever. And welcome to the boards.

Sorry, sickboy, I didn’t realize that the original site prompted your question. Basically, they’re scary fundie cartoon propaganda to brainwash the ignorant. Fun messages like Catholics aren’t Christian and will burn in hell, all gays will burn in hell, fun stuff like that.

I think “Chick tracts” are the malformed intestines of chicken embryos, though I might be wrong. They are used in an acient and evil form of divination, where the brain dead minions of Cthulhu read them to find out what the “truth” is.

Yeaaaaaarghhhhhhhh! I´ve been to that place! It´s scaryyyyyyyyyy!!!
Urh, by the way is funny to see how many religious fanatics like to laugh at other religions myths and point out where they come from as a proof that they´re a lie, but would overlook the same things in their own.
Also they must beleive (for example) what the bible says because it´s the truth, but what the Korah says it´s false… just because it´s not the bible, hah!
I´ve seen some similar things in Spain, the “Testigos de Jheová” (I think in US they´re called “Watchtower” or something like that) use some panphlets like those “Chick tracts”. The male characters in those things always wear moustaches, anybody knows why? And why the black characters often wear glasses?

Queen Tonya- I’m just going to say it here because I know I won’t get booted. You have been a bitch from the first second I talked to you. You need counciling and possibly a vibrator. :smiley:

And for the rest of you cats… You all are great members of the PC police. Geez… grow a set of nuts and have your own opinions for once.

:eek:

Z should never be done without medical supervision.

:stuck_out_tongue:

More than the two I already have?

Wouldn’t that be uncomfortable?

No. Even evangelical Christians expect either respect or at a minimum common courtesy from people who’re trying to sell them something.

Or adman’s dinner date.

Poor woman :frowning:

:smiley:
How to alienate yourself (in less than 100 posts) – and, we have a winner!!!

Didn’t the OP promise not to be a dick anymore?
His philosophy on dating? Put out or get out.

Don’t take me there! It takes a lot to piss me off, but this guy needs to be thrown out.
It’s bad enough that he’s hostile and immature - I could almost forgive those flaws if he had the saving grace of being intelligent, and/or an decent user of the English language.

Ding, dong, the dickhead’s banned! :smiley:

Or ovaries!