Another Idiocy From The Short Bus States

“B…bu…but… you promised us a minced oath! That oath wasn’t minced!”

And you failed miserably. Even with those of us inclined to side with you.

Yeah, but those people are still high school graduates whether they have the piece of paper or not. A public high school can not deny someone graduation if they have met the academic requirements set by the state.

Actually, I think they can hold it back if you haven’t returned your books or paid your fines. You are still a “high school graduate”, you just don’t have the paper in your hands. I would not put saying “Hell” at graduation anywhere near the same level of offense as not paying a fine for an overdue library book.

Nice parody!

The Taliban is rabidly anti-Christian, so I don’t think that would work out so well.

Depends on what you mean by “well”.

OK I’ll admit that gave me a dark chuckle :frowning:

I hadn’t thought of that…

I’m sorry the use of the word hell scandalized some of you fuckers.

Why does anyone expect anything different from the slave states?

It’s not the physical possession of the diploma but the record /fact of it actually being awarded that CAN matter. After I had graduated nursing school, I had to obtain a HS diploma before I was allowed to take the national licensing exam, despite having made straight A’s in nursing school. My HS diploma is dated 2 months after my college diploma! (P.S. I was Valedictorian in a class of 1!)

Oklahoma didn’t become a state until after slavery was abolished…

Wonder how would they handle that when someone went to HS in a country where there are no HS diplomas. Trying to fit the idea in might cause some interesting brain spatters.

Just reading the thread title, I saw this particular trainwreck coming.

The school administration are douchebags. I’m reserving judgment on the remaining several million people living in red states until they too do something specifically douchey.

Also: Twilight. Urgh.

In other news, skies continue to be blue and Chick-Fil-A sells sanctified chicken parts.

Similar thing happened to me when I gave my speech - it said “heck” on the paper, but in the moment I screamed “BUTTFUCK A NIGGER CUNT!!!”

True, sort of.

But I have a hypothetical question for you and those who gave you “+1.” If there were some way to get statistics (Google “Which schools are run by small-minded idiots?” or something), do you honestly believe that schools in states likely to vote Obama would score as “high” as schools in states likely to vote Romney?

I do. My elementary school “diploma”, too.

At this moment in time I am not even sure where my college diploma is, never mind high school.