Anthracite, a moment please

I’m 5’7", 162.5 lbm if you must know…

I’m pretty upset that we don’t know who this “Sparky” character is. Although, I guess it’s pretty lucky for him that I don’t know who he is. I guess that’s the benefit of being a coward. I do hope that he (or she) owns up to it soon, especially if Anth takes this to the Pit. Nobody messes with my Una and gets away with it.

FWIW I always open threads with your name on because you’re funny (eg Sumo-takes-dump comment) and informative. Mind you when I opened the “converted” thread I was hoping for some coal->something else chemistry stuff, using PETA as a catalyst.

picmr

Anthra - I’m sorry you had to deal with something like that.

Frankly, it just sucks. As do a lot of people, I’m finding out. :frowning:

Anth, your a gud person, I hope you don’t leav chat. I reely like lezbo dykes.

Kidding! Kidding!!! :wink:
Anyway, this person is a certified putz. Pay them no mind.

Isn’t lezbo dyke redundant? :slight_smile:
Ignorant, bigoted people are thankfully the minority on this board, Anthracite. Look at it this way: You have to have a couple of subhumans on the low end of the Bell Curve to make the rest of us look good!

On the other hand,Every email has a header field that has the info on who/where it was sent. Any one who types like the person in that email did probably doesn’t have the smarts to alter those fields.

Match the ISP in the mail with the ISP logged here & you may find your match.

Yeah, the scariest part is where it said “our board”! Like we’re all in it with the putz. It’s our board, not the putz’s!

Anthracite, that was mean and spiteful, and I can only hope (yeah, right!) That the scumbag in question will show him/herself so that we might properly flame’em!

It’s known that I neither support nor condone the homosexual lifestyle, but that was beyond the pale.
{{{{{{{{Anthracite}}}}}}}

While technically yes, not in this case, actually. Had Captian Zippy just used “lesbo,” he would have come of as a freshman fratboy type. Likewise, considering context and the like, useing “dyke” would have portrayed him as either a redneck cariature or maybe as a sexless “church lady” type. Only by cleverly combining them was he able to acheve the jr. high social reject imbecile attitude that he so richly deserves.

No, that’s not fair. I was a social reject in jr. high, but I didn’t take it out on the lesbo dykes, who had a pretty good excuse for not sleeping with me, after all. And associating imbeciles with Capt. Zippy isn’t fair to them.

“I want to be the chicken of tomorrow, but how can I be more the man of today?”

Anthracite-

I am always amazed when anyone expects their comments or opinions to be accepted as valid when they don’t have enough “courage of their convictions” to sign a name.

We have never interacted that I can think of, but I have read enough of your posts to know that this “person” (and I use this word loosely) is wrong. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Although I am sure you know this already, and are not letting it get to you, I wanted to chime in with my opinion.

Whoever you are, anonymous, you are a miserable excuse for a human being. Therefore, your opinion is of no interest to me, or anyone else for that matter.

Scotti

Anthracite: you must have a thick skin not to let shit like this bother you. Unfortunately, I’m sure you had no choice but to develop that thick skin, precisely because of this sort of thing. I’m glad it doesn’t get to you…and sad that you have to put up with it.

I don’t know where the quotation comes from, but it’s worth repeating here: the opinions of worthless people are worthless.

Ayesha: I’m glad you started this thread–the only way to fight stupidity of this sort is to drag it into the daylight–but I’m sure you realize the idiot in question will never own up to it. Gutless weasels never do.

Ugh :frowning:

I hate stuff like that, no matter what/who the target.

Perhaps when the idiot who wrote that finishes his/her 3rd grade education s/he’ll come back and apologize, the asshole.

Oh fine, just ignore me then. [goes off an pouts] :frowning:

Anthracite, I’m so sorry that an imbecilic, cowardly twerp chose to dump an anonymous–and undeserved–load of abuse on you. We’ve mostly drifted past each other in various threads, but I make a point of reading your posts because they’re thoughtful, interesting and intelligent.

This seems like an excellent time to let you know how much I enjoy your thoughts and posts. Your large-mindedness dealing with the moronic “stealth emailer”…well, you’re handling this smarmy little sneak attack with a lot more poise and sense than I would.

And Ayesha? Thanks for noticing the sliming of a valuable poster, and standing up tall against it.

Veb

FWIW, PD (phantomdiver) and I would rather have a fat lezbo dyke who is smarter than both of us combined than someone who doesn’t like said FLD.

Woman power . . . or something like that, maybe . . . people power?

Whoever did email that: I hope, for your sake, that you die very soon.

Anthracite, I personally enjoy all of your posts. You rule. Ayesha, yer a gem. Thanks for this thread. You also rule.

As far as this sniveling bivlet who’s too cowardly to even stand behind his/her statements, there’s not really a lot to say in MPSIMS is there? Most ‘critiques’ would be directed towards the type, anyways. The individuals themselves are about 5" beneath contempt and barely worth the mention.

My God - I never knew so many people felt this way about me. Seriously, I had no idea.

You simply must also believe me when I say that I was in no way fishing for any sympathy with putting this e-mail as a sig. It actually never entered my mind. Like I explained to a couple friends already, it was just time to change the sig, and I thought “well, this will be fun. This’ll show this Butt Burglar just how much his/her mail impressed me - I’ll hold it out for open mockery.”

This is actually one of the e-mails that did not really bother me. I mean really, unless I visit the asylum where this inmate resides, I have no chance of actually being bothered by them IRL.

Once again - I was very pleasantly surprised by all of your kind thoughts. I certainly never considered myself so generally “liked”, especially when I sometimes post stupid or insulting things when I get angry or have mood swings. But I do apologize to people pretty well, yes?

(writing all the names down from this thread on the “wants to meet” list for the future…)

and the now infamous .sig:

Great reality check…we all have mood swings, mental farts, heart/brain blips, but this is place for it.

People who pursue praise rarely find it.

Makes the give-and-take of this place pretty valuable, no?

Veb

I met some very old ex-friends from work, and was reminded of the late-night Doom deathmatches played on our company’s network.

And, I didn’t want people to think that I was really upset about the prior .sig or anything, as nice as the comments and e-mail I have received are.