Any NY Giants fans in the house?

I know we have a slew of Yankee fans here, and when it comes to football, we have large contingencies of Redskin, Cowboy and even a handful of Bills fans.

Are there any other NY Giants fans here besides myself?

Yer pal,
Satan

*I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Six months, four weeks, one day, 17 hours, 3 minutes and 15 seconds.
8508 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,063.55.
Extra life with Drain Bead: 4 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, 0 minutes.

David B used me as a cite!*

Hopefully not. :smiley:

:d&R:

Montfort -

Glad you said it before I did!!!

runs like hell

Man, there’s quite an echo in here, Satan. Oh well, if they ever win the 'Bowl again you’ll have the bragging rights all to yourself.

What, afraid that you’ll lose a bet to another Doper when the Giants beat your Iggles yet again, Monty?

As for you, Falcon, we have another game coming up. Better play better than you did against snicker Arizona.

How 'bout that Williams play, eh? “The Redskins are going in for a touchdOH! Fumble! He could… go… all… the… way!”

Come on, Teeming Millions! There’s gotta be some Giant love here…

Yer pal,
Satan

*I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Six months, four weeks, one day, 18 hours, 19 minutes and 13 seconds.
8510 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,063.82.
Extra life with Drain Bead: 4 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, 10 minutes.

Considering that the next time the Eagles play the New Jersey Football Giants will either be in the NFC Championship (quite unlikely…) or early next season, I don’t have to worry about losing a bet with anyone else for now.

And, you never got back to me on my offer to bet over the Phillies/Yankees interleague series next year…

Only when they play the Cowboys.

Giants fan checks in.At least we agree on football,Satan.::mumbles under breath about Yankees,wanders off::

Go Giants!

It’s so much easier than rooting for those heartbreaking Jets.

WOO! That’s three! Anyone else?

Yer pal,
Satan

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Six months, four weeks, one day, 22 hours, 59 minutes and 13 seconds.
8518 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,064.79.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 4 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, 50 minutes.

Three!! All in the same thread!!!
That’s got to be all the Giants Fans in the world!!!

::sprints away::

I love the Giants! I’ve been a Giants fan for a long time - win or lose I remain faithful!

:cool:

Well, OK, you caught me. Sorta.

While I root for the Bills in the AFC, I still like the Giants in the NFC. When they played each other in the Super Bowl, I was disappointed cause I would have preferred Buffalo to win. But I wasn’t totally bummed that the Giants won.

So yeah, I’m a Giants fan, if you want to take it as such.

I even went to the Giants/Eagles game the other week. Cold, but it was a great game.

Satan, how about we send the Seattle Sea Buzzards over to Jersey? You are more than welcome to them! We can replace them in Seattle with Granny Sorentos quilting club.

Can I get half credit? I’m really a Jets man, but as long as the Jints don’t play the Jets, I root for them.

Oh, I also hate the Dallas Cokeboys…

Yep, I love the Giants. Or as my husband calls them “The New York Football Giants.” Least respected 7-2 team in the NFL. I love watching Ron Dayne run up the middle. Hubby and I are in disagreement, however, as to whether Jason Sehorn is a big pussy or not.

I’m a big Giants fan. What do you think about the St. Louis game on Sunday? Its a shame we don’t get an opportunity to beat them at full strength.

Well, I say it’s better to beat them in depleated state than to get killed to them when they’re healthy! :slight_smile:

Seriously though, I see this as instant sports karma. Last year, our entire secondary was in traction when they played us. Turnabout is fair play…

Not that I think we’ll win, but I do like our chances more than I did when I saw the gme on the schedule a few months ago!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Yer pal,
Satan

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Six months, four weeks, two days, 23 hours, 28 minutes and 45 seconds.
8559 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,069.89.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 4 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours, 15 minutes.