Anyone else just getting sick and tired of Trump

That’s quite a daring leap take this early in the game. :rolleyes:

Since the 70s, I’ve always considered him the most repulsive man on the planet. Except now he has to share that honor with Giuliani. You know, birds of a feather.

Back in the early days of “We should all agree to give Trump a chance”, this is exactly what I hoped for as well. That was, especially in hindsight of everything he has done since, his chance to maybe even be a great president. It isn’t hard to imagine an alternate universe Trump (one capable of self-reflection) basking in the glory of accomplishing being the POTUS and being content with knowing his place in history is secured for all time, and letting real experts do the hard lifting of running the country. Imagine if the country were doing well and he wasn’t torpedoing any chance of being liked at every opportunity? He could easily have 55-60% approval rating.

Same here, for the same long ass timeframe. He was always a no good worthless piece of shit, just like his daddy was.

When I see my parents every few weeks (they’re in their 80s), they always want to rail about Trump and how bad he is. I always agree, but they just retread old news. It’s just so pointless to try and get outraged with them. Although I appreciate their being alert.

You can be grateful to Trump for keeping them sharp and in the present!

Hey, better late than never. Welcome to the Sick Of Trump club. Now what are you gonna do about it?

Words can’t express how much I am tired of Trump and his dead-ender 35% base.

Yeah, I always thought he was a loathsome excuse for a human being. For decades. That anyone thought otherwise was a mystery to me. That anyone thought he had any kind of good taste was absolutely mind boggling.

No, I live for Trump tweets, Trump speeches, Trump outrages, Trump cartoons, MAGA hats, pro and anti-Trump op-eds, wailing editorials and wall-to-wall Trump coverage by every medium imaginable…

More, more, I’m still not satisfied!!!

Membership = everyone. We meet at the bar daily around 6 or 7.

Anyone else wish Democrats would spend less time obsessing over Trump and more time discussing ways to push for policy to improve the lives of their voting base that is more substantial than vague tax credits?

It is just now turning 7 in my neck of the woods! Cheers, friend!

Hi new person! No, I don’t. I can resist Trump’s bullshit and at the same time try to help those who need help! I’m like a fucking magician!

Same here.

The only good thing about his “presidency” is that he’s exposing a lot of garbage that we’d thought we’d gotten rid of.

He’s always good for a laugh, an eye-roll or a deep sigh of despair.

When I get tired of our own stupid Australian pollies, I read another Trump story and thank my fucking lucky stars I’m not American.

Jeez I feel sorry for you lot, I am sick of trump and I live on the other side of the world. He is just repulsive and divisive.

No. Why, should I be?

I am just getting there…now.

Yep! Sick and Tired!

Bah, you guys are going to miss him terribly when he is gone and all that the news channels have to cover is the latest rise in postal rates and whatnot.