Anyone know the carb content of Guinness?

I am on the Atkins diet and this Michelob Ultra, while it gets the job done, is no Guinness…

Any help here?

http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/newsletter/lclnewsvol03-no04-pg7.html

Beer, Guinness, Stout

Nutritional information
per 100ml of Guinness
Calories
30.0kcal

Carbohydrate
1.5g

Protein
0.4g

Fat
0.0g

Fibre
0.0g

Alcohol
3.3g

Dear God in Heaven,

Thank you, in Your goodness, for Guinness.

Thank You for not only making Guinness, but also making it low in carbohydrates. This is proof that you love me, and want me to be happy.

So the old ad slogan “Guinness is good for you” was not too far off the mark (in moderation) !

'Tis good stuff and I feel a new thread coming on - where did sample your best ever pint of Guinness? I’ll start with 2 nominations - The Charles Dickens in Melbourne and a small quiet pub, the name of which I’ve forgotton, down a back street in the small village of Cobh in Ireland.

Guinness Draught, as has been shown above, is pretty much equivalent to Bud Light in both alcohol and carbs…Remember that when you’re at the bar next time, and make the right choice.

Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for the better stouts, but that’s more due to their high alchohol content than anything else.

WooHoo!

Thx

i’d rather be fat and have GUINNESS than drink Michelob…dont question it,enjoy it…:stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, but guinness has fewer calories than the equivalent amount of skim milk.