AOL mail help

I’m using aolmail.aol.com, and in the past 24 hours, my machine has come up with syntax errors, an error message that says Line 648 Char 9 “Object doesn’t support this property Code 0” and stuff like that. Any idea why my machine is freaking out?

If it is a recent problem and you cannot guess yourself at the cause (such as a program being installed, etc.) then it is almost certainly a problem on AOLs side. Give them a while to see if they can work it out.

It’s only on my computer, however. I can get into it on other computers.

IS this through the Web I assume? Are you using the same browser on your computer as on the other computer that does work?

When does this error occur - when you log in, when you go to the site, when you press a certain button?

Could be that they’ve got some bad javascript on there that’s not passing the right queries to the page you’re trying to access, and the javascript only works on certain browsers.

Oh, and this error - is is coming up in your browser window or as an error actually on your computer? If it’s in the browser it’s almost certainlly some bad coding on AOL’s part.

IS this through the Web I assume? Are you using the same browser on your computer as on the other computer that does work?

When does this error occur - when you log in, when you go to the site, when you press a certain button?

Could be that they’ve got some bad javascript on there that’s not passing the right queries to the page you’re trying to access, and the javascript only works on certain browsers.

Oh, and this error - is is coming up in your browser window or as an error actually on your computer? If it’s in the browser it’s almost certainlly some bad coding on AOL’s part.

Yep, it’s the web. Yes, same browser. I loged into AOL, but when I went to the MAIL site, the problem occurred. It has always worked until yesterday. It’s not coming up in the browser window.