Are there any Republican celebrities?

As I was watching Dennis Miller do a stand-up special on HBO I noticed that he is very obviously republican, which is a change from pretty much everyone else in Hollywood. I’m assuming there are more than just him (or maybe just not as outspoken) but who are they? Anyone know?

Adam Baldwin, he of Chuck and Firefly fame.

Also, Stephen Baldwin (no relation), Kelsey Grammer, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Jon Voight (who was more liberal when younger) and Patricia Heaton (Ray Ramano’s TV wife).

Donald Trump

Fred Thompson

A got the impression a lot of the country singers are too (except the Dixi Chicks)

John Ratzenberger, Victoria Jackson, and of course Arnold Schwarzenegger.

That might be news to them. Supporting individual candidates, some of whom are Republicans (and some who are not) does not make one a Republican.

e.g. Bruce Willis - Wikipedia
Clint Eastwood - Wikipedia

Tom Selleck?

No relation? Who is he, because the only one I can think of is the religious brother of the other Baldwins.

Clint Eastwood is a Republican?

Tom Sellek, yes.

Lots of sports figures and Country singers are going to be Republican.

I don’t know for certain, but I would imagine that Charlton Heston, as president of the NRA, probably was.

Stephen Baldwin is not related to the Adam Baldwin from Chuck and Firefly. Eastwood is or was a registered Republican.

Does Ronald Reagan count?

Chuck Norris is pretty hard core conservative, even by Chuck Norris standards.

Didn’t the guy from Growing Pains become an evangelist?

Ben Stein is mildly famous.

Is Mel Gibson or is he just crazy?

Kirk Cameron, and yes he is an Evangelical.

Clint Eastwood was the mayor of Carmel, and ran as a Republican for this office. He’s a fiscal conservative and a social liberal, but his Republican-ness is hardly in doubt.

Angie Harmon, John Malkovich and Jessica Simpson are Republicans.

Roger Clemens of Major League Baseball (and steroid and lying) fame.

Vince McMahon and his wife Linda–she ran for the Senate as a Republican.

Here’s a list; I was surprised by a few of these, like Sarah Michelle Gellar and Vincent Gallo. A few general trends: Actors who are over 60, actors who play martial artists or action heroes, country music stars and professional athletes tend to be Republicans.

OK. But Stephen Baldwin, some relation to the Baldwin Brothers, is a raging Bible Thumper and Republican.

Alice Cooper, Jessica Simpson, Tony Danza, Sylvestor Stallone, Mel Gibson, The Rock - and may I take this time to personally thank the Republican party for taking these people! We Democrats will gladly pay their party dues if you keep them.