Are You a Freak?

I’m one, by 46.5%. Here’s the link to the test. Enjoy and have fun working on those scores.

I got .9% freakishness. So many questions so little time.

15.8% Freakazoid. Well, that’s actually a relief. I’ve been feeling a bit too weird lately!

I guess I must be relatively BORING

Oh well.

I liked the thing about burning things & dancing around them :smiley:

K

Gosh, it says I’m only 26.4% a freak. :frowning:

I’m so freaky, it wouldn’t even give me a score

The freakin’ thing wouldn’t calculate my score.

I must be 0% freak because I couldn’t even load the page. It has some evil form of Java that killed Netscape too, I had to quit and relaunch.

I’m pretty sure by some of my answers that I AM a freak, although it didn’t calculate my score.

bwahahahaha…

6.9% freak. :slight_smile:

Awww, I’m disappointed.

You answered “yes” to 127 of 462 questions, making you 72.5% freak pure (27.5% freak corrupt); that is, you are 72.5% pure in the freak domain (your strangeness is 27.5%).

I would’ve done a good bit better were I still in HS/undergrad. But I did get lots of good ideas… :smiley:

-BK

You answered “yes” to 105 of 462 questions, making you 77.3% freak pure (22.7% freak corrupt); that is, you are 77.3% pure in the freak domain (your strangeness is 22.7%).

Ooooops! :eek: :wink:

I am 38.7% freak. And, I can’t wait to give someone a pocket lint “recognition fuzzy for a job well done”! Time to go dance to the muzak.

[/quote]
You answered “yes” to 70 of 462 questions, making you 84.8% freak pure (15.2% freak corrupt); that is, you are 84.8% pure in the freak domain (your strangeness is 15.2%).
[/quote]

I’m kind of disappointed.

Like bobkitty, I would have done better were I still in school. I am really upset that I’m not freakier, and feel that the maker of that test needs to take adult freakiness into account. I only scored 29.7% freak.

68% Freak.

I answered yes to 314 of the 462 questions, and for the ones I answered no… well, they won’t be no for long…
Hehehe…

I didn’t take the whole thing, but some of those questions did kind of hit home…

Falling in love with a cartoon character. Obsessing over movies and TV shows and fictional characters. Liking someone because of the tingly feeling their name gives you. I may have to start a thread over one of these topics.

I am 17.3 % freak. I’m kinda dissapointed, but it gives me something to work on.

I’m only 29% freak - a lot less than most people would expect. However, there were some damn fine ideas in there. Gonna try most of 'em.