Are you happy that Trump is President?

I would much rather have Hillary as President. Not even a second thought.

sigh

Trump is the lowest form of life on Earth. I would rather have an amoeba as president than Trump.

I have to disagree. I know some people argue that it’s always darkest before the dawn and that the Trump administration will lead to a Democratic resurgence. But I’m not seeing it happening.

To me it seems like all Trump is doing is lowering the bar for what’s acceptable in American politics. Once people accept that a worthless asshole like Donald Trump can be President, it’ll be easier for the next worthless asshole to get elected.

We’re not going to spring back stronger from the Trump presidency. At best, we might recover some of the strength we’re losing right now. Donald Trump being President is like having America shot in the stomach. America might survive the experience but we’re never going to be as healthy a country as we were before the shooting.

As there wasn’t a ‘FUCK NO!!’ option, I just went with no.

Cut my taxes.

Accepted Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Unemployment (including minority unemployment) at historic lows.

Forging a new relationship with North Korea.

Two awesome SCOTUS appointments (and countless other federal judicial appointments).

Stopping the madness on Climate Change hysteria.

Pulled out of the Trans Pacific Partnership.

Eliminated the Individual Mandate.

Enacted Right-to-Try legislation.

Stock market boom.

Renegotiation of NAFTA to the USA’s benefit.

Sending troops to the southern border to combat invasion by illegals.

Giving America a First Lady who doesn’t have a penis.

Holy. Shit.

Well, admittedly, the last one was a joke.

Wow. I’m not really good with remembering who people are around here, so… are you joking here? Is this a parody?

Whoa, only the last one? Holy. Shit.

Not joking. Not a parody. Those are actual things that Trump has done that I’m happy about. Question was asked, and I answered. I realize not everyone will agree they are *good *things, but I think they are.

But it’s not just that they aren’t “good things.” It’s that many aren’t even things at all, period! New relationship with North Korea? Hah! Sucker. Invasion of illegals? Undocumented immigration has been declining for 18 years (and it wasn’t an “invasion” even at its peak).

How’s the weather in Russia?

Ditto this.

C’mon! You’re punking us, right? Good one!

Really? Are you so solipsistic that you can’t even conceive of people who see things differently than you do?

There has been a program that allows terminally ill patients to take experimental drugs. It’s been working. So all the Trump administration has done is take credit while doing little more than re-naming the program.

This is the Make-Believe List–the fantasy justifications they trot out to make themselves believe they haven’t been trolled by a six-year-old.

It’s not a matter of a difference of opinion, like small government or less regulations. It’s that you believe him when he tells you things that are patently untrue. Climate change is measurable. The stock market has gone down since the tax cuts and tariffs. The troops on the border have no guns to repel any so-called “invasion”. These are facts. They aren’t viewpoints, they are objective truths. You are being deceived, yet you appear not to care.

Speaking as a non-American, I would be okay with a Republican Government, as long as they were led by an intelligent and humane empathetic person.

But speaking as a Lefty I would definitely prefer a Democrat with integrity as President.

Trump is a dangerous embarrassment, and I pity all of America and the free world that he could ever have been placed in the Presidency. All I can hope is that this extreme situation is a lesson that will improve things going forward, setting up rules and systems that will never allow this to ever happen again. The Checks and Balances that the US used to be so proud of have to be protected and upheld independently, safe from corruption.

This is just a racist thing, right?