Ask the crappy eater!

I usually don’t use milk - just munch the sugar pops right out of the box. I’m pretty sure that milk of either color has actual food value…

Yoo-hoo, then?

No it’s not.

Wow. You weigh more than 2000 pounds? That’s pretty impressive. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but I’m very densely packed, so I can still fit in a size 4.

My BMI is 378.

Once?
And that has protein and vegetables in it. That’s practically courses.

Amateur.

On multiple occasions, I’ve had frosting from a can for dinner, and that’s been one of the healthier eatings (I won’t dignify them by calling them “meals”) of the day. Cooking requires more effort than I’m willing to put forward on a daily basis, so it doesn’t happen often. And fast food is - well - there and fast.

I would do better if I could only eat about once a day, but that doesn’t seem to work. I would do better if I stopped grazing, too. Eating badly doesn’t seem to get in the way of exercise (though not eating at all does, and even then, I can usually push through on sugar water until the end of the exercising).

I’ve never done the syrup though. I’m seriously impressed with that one.

Oo oo - me too! I kind of like chocolate. Sometimes I’ll spread it on a cookie, but usually I just like it straight up.

Sometimes I’ll buy a cake mix, mix it up and eat it raw. Well, about 1/4 of it - then the rest rots in the fridge.

My fridge is a scary, scary place. :smiley:

Carbs or Fats?

Favorite nuts or cheeses?

Bread or pasta?

DO you eat differently if you eat out?

Can you fix me a sammich? :slight_smile:

Carbs or Fats?

Favorite nuts or cheeses?

Bread or pasta?

DO you eat differently if you eat out?

Can you fix me a sammich? :slight_smile:

I’ll take that second sammich, please.

Chop, chop!

Have you seen those commercials that show people doing things like eating a sample tray from a store or grazing in the kitchen with a voice-over that says, “How far will you go to get out of cooking?” If so, do you relate? 'Cause I sure do.

My worst meals of late have been birthday cake lunches. That’s not too horrible I guess, until I tell you that my friend’s birthday was about 3 weeks ago, and only about one piece had been eaten until a few days ago. Yes, I’m gross.

And then there was the time we were out of milk, but I desperately wanted a bowl of cereal. As I was searching the fridge and wondering how bad a substitute water would be, something caught my eye. Rich Chocolate Royale Slim-Fast. “Hmmm,” I reasoned to myself, “that’s kinda like chocolate milk, right?” It wasn’t nearly as bad as my horrified roommates predicted, in fact I ate two bowls!

Oh, and of course cold, two week-old spaghetti is great. Microwaves take too much time, y’know!

The sad thing is, we usually have plenty of food (more than most college students), but I eat like this most of the time. At least I know I’m not alone.

Y’all sound like my mother. She loves frosting from a can for dinner. Sometimes, she’ll take the banana Zingers out of the cabinet and frost them – either with chocolate frosting, or if she’s feeling special, peanut butter – and eat about 4 or 5 of them.

And that’s all she has for dinner. She never eats breakfast, and lunch is usually a bagel. Except for the weekends, when I can usually drag her out to a restaurant with actual food and get her to eat, this is pretty much all she eats all week.

This is me as well. The problem is I eat way too much. I’m always snacking. It’d be okay if I only ate as much as a lot of people in this thread do, but I eat crappy food all the damn time! Boredom is it, I think, plus habit. If I get really, really engrossed in something (as in, I ignore everything - urge to eat, urge to pee, urge to check out what that banging noise is and why someone’s screaming) which usually only happens when I’m doing web design or link jumping on Wikipedia, then I can go hours without eating, but that doesn’t happen too often.