Aslan/Garfield Slashfic

Does it exist? And what does that say about the state of our society?

Does it exist? See Rule 34. What does it say about our society? That there are some sick motherfuckers out there with way too much time on their hands.

You know, I’m not entirely convinced that Rule 34 is an absolute. :smiley:

More of a self-fulfilling prophecy, I think.

What does it say about you that you’re asking?

Why Garfield exactly? Why not Teddy Roosevelt? It would make more sense. They could meet while Roosevelt is on safari and fall in love.

Have you ever been in a conversation and not have a clue what the hell its about?

This is one of those times.

Or you could substitute him for Aslan instead, and have some hot Roosevelt/Garfield action. You know, for all the fans of erotic presidential slash fiction.

I just googled “president slash fiction”. It does indeed exist. (I don’t know about that particular pairing though)

He is not a tame lion?

… OK, I got curious after you posted that, and it turns out that Nixon / Kissinger fic is actually a thing. I did not need to know that :eek:

Aslan: C. S. Lewis’s depiction of Jesus in his Narnia stories, manifested as a great lion.
Garfield: Either a fat orange housecat who’s the title character of a long-running comic strip, or the 20th President of the United States.
Slashfic: Erotic fan-written fiction about a pairing of two well-known characters, usually both male, commonly found on the Internet. The “slash” comes from the punctuation between the two characters names, as for example “Aslan/Garfield”.

I’m holding out for Paddington Bear/that bear out of The Revenant slash.

Are they brought together by their mutual hatred of Mondays?

Well, I just learned something. That is not at all what I thought “slashfic” meant. I thought it was something like “slasher fiction,” as in like a Freddy vs Jason kind of thing. Not that I really thought it through. Well, glad I learned that before I completely embarrassed myself.

That was the first thing that went through my head, and I said “No way there isn’t literal slashing in this one…”

You thought of it.

What do you have to say about that?

:eek:

They were more innocent times…

Yeah, ‘slashfic’, had me stumped too! I thought you’d forgotten an ‘l’, and meant slashflic, meaning movie. I was imagining slasher films!

(Would it really have been that challenging to have added the, ‘…tion’, ending to that word, in the name of clarity?:dubious: An extra 2 seconds maybe?)

Ever so slowly and tenderly they started licking their own balls. Aslan who is very old and hasn’t gotten laid in a very long time was the first to get aroused. Garfield, usually a lazy cat, is ironically a very generous and eager lover. He noticed Aslans state and quickly went over to his lover…