I work as a cashier in a restraunt, and we generally have fairly nice customers. But over time, there have been some things that I just keep hearing over and over again, to the point where I felt compelled to either create this thread, or go insane.
- "If I don’t have my bill when I want to pay, is it free? (Worst offender, and in fact, what inspired this thread.)
- “There’s money on the table, can I have it?”’
- “Sit anywhere I want? Okay, I’m sitting here!” (In a chair clearly designed for waiting, not eating.)
- “No, I won’t show you my ID.” (When I ask for an ID to use with a credit card. Another big offender.)
- “Wow! I’m glad you accepted the ID I stole off of some guy in the parking lot!” (Another huge offender. I’m not sure why people even bother.)
Anyone else have something to add? If I think of something, I’ll certainly return to the thread.