Back from the doc (Don't open if you don't want to know the gender)

Today, I had my obstetrician’s visit, and my mid-term ultrasound. Everything looks good, and the baby’s right on schedule.

The ultrasonographer commented on the baby’s rather remarkable level of activity, because it made the exam difficult. Every time she went to get an image, the baby would move. But it did cooperate enough to be able to complete the exam, and to reveal what the gender is…
It’s a boy! :slight_smile:

So far, Airman and I are thinking Aaron Jacob as a name. This may or may not change, but considering the ideas given by my parents, it’s a good thing we’re the ones signing the birth certificate.

Suggestions for Hebrew names starting with “L” and “M” are welcome.

Robin

I found this website of Hebrew baby names

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/hebrew-m.htm

:smiley:

Irish names are also welcomed. I like Aaron Jacob, but for one undisclosable reason, I’m giving it some serious thought before we settle on it.

In the meantime, I think it’s safe to say that I am grinning ear to ear at the moment.

I love you, Robin. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, you two! And, by the way, I like the name Aaron Jacob quite a bit.

Mazeltov!

What about say…

Matthew?
Luke?
Moishe?

Hey, you asked!

that’s fantastic!

hhhhmmm, not gonna slip in a cecil? or adam?

as for the m name and irish how 'bout malachy/i?

Congrats, guys!

I have no name suggestions–it took me forever to find a name for Emma Kate! :slight_smile:

My Jewish friends named their son Lev.

Congrats on the boy! Boys are wonderful!

Congratulations again, you two…I am so very happy for you!

And I love the name Aaron Jacob. A tad bit unusual, but not weird at ALL…which is nice in terms of elementary school, if you know what I mean.

Much Love,

Cheri

PS…I REALLY missed you at the DFW DopeFest in February, Robyn dear. I hope if I ever make it down there again, I can come at a time when we can get together.

Congratulations!!

You know, I just knew… I had this feeling that it was going to be… a girl! Man, my intuition sucks!!

I’m so happy for you! And I think Aaron Jacob is a very nice name. Funny to come across the same name twice in a couple of hours - I see in tonight’s paper that my old classmate Arron is engaged! :smiley:

At least you’re not picking Hunter or Taylor or Chase or Cooper or any of those other trendy last-name-as-first-names. Never liked those.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

::does happy dance for Dave and Robin::

I knew it! I KNEW it! Woohoo! Jr is really a Jr!

Congratulations you crazy cuckoo kids!

As for names, you’re not going to convince me that Onofrio Boniface isn’t a good name for the tyke. :wink:

Zap!

Yeah!

Congrats on such happy news!

I like the name Aaron. I like it spelled Aron, too, not that MY opinion counts.

Word of advice, start buying now Thomas the Train Videos and the train set in installments. You will thank me one day for this advice.:smiley:

Zappo, I was thinking of Gaylord Vincent, but that was nixed. :wink:

Anyway, I think we’re pretty much settled on the name, barring anything else that might strike our fancy.

And Sal? Robin has your money. :wink:

I wasn’t gonna open this. I wanted to be surprised. However, someone went and changed their sig…

Yay! A boy!

My heartiest congrats on your son ! I happen to love the name Jacob, it being the first name of my last son!

Good luck and may all the Gods and Goddesses smile upon him! And while they’re at it…they can throw in a few good tidings for MsRobyn and Airman Doors!

I am so happy for both of you! Or should I say…the three of you?!

Congrats you two crazy kids! We are gonna have a boy! Woo!

Hooray! Do you have more sonogram pictures for us to stare at, Robyn? ANything new on Baby Doors’ webpage?

Last night, I signed off and took a nap. I do have ultrasound pix and they are scanned, but I haven’t had the chance to update the site. I will do so ASAP.

Robin