Bad Holliday Movie Ideas - List Yours Here!

Ohm for the Hollidays - He’s the new Dalai Lama, his family is Baptist. Hillarity ensues.

Who’s next?

“Godzilla’s Happy Thanksgiving Day.”

Tokyo gets roasted.

“Santa Claws”: Santa is transformed into a ravenous, murdering beast.

I’d pay good money to see that.

quote:Originally posted by Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor
“Godzilla’s Happy Thanksgiving Day.”

Tokyo gets roasted.

After the Hollywood version, so would we all…

Judy Holliday and Jennifer Holliday in a remake of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

Not quite the Hollidays I had in mind, Eve, but it does sound noxious nonetheless.

** Rambo’s Thanksgiving**

Rambo goes into the woods to hunt a wild turkey for Thanksgiving. He discovers a hidden camp of terrorists with a plot to detonate a 20 megaton thermonuclear device. Rambo singlehandedly defeats 200 heavily armed men using a hunting bow and his knife. But then a cybernetic alien predator appears! A spectacular battle ends with Rambo destroying the c.a.p. by detonating the nuclear device. The movie ends with Rambo standing triumphantly in the crater at ground zero, and a half-incinerated wild turkey falls to the ground at his feet.

A movie version of the Weird Al song, “The Night Santa Went Crazy”

The Rocky Horror Christmas Show. Imagine Tim Curry in bright red stockings with fluffy white-fur garters, green leather bustier trimmed with holly, and a festive Santa hat…

Brad, I’m frightened! What kind of place is this?

Uh…It looks like the North Pole!

I Spit On Your Turkey

Queer Eye for the Santa Guy: The Movie

When Harry Met Sally And Got Drunk At The Christmas Party And Shit Himself

It’s Arbor Day, Charlie Brown!

(sadly, this actually exists)

An Adam Sandler cartoon! I am thinking a title like “8 crazy days” or something like that…

Weekend at Santa’s ala Weekend at Bernie’s

NaNa does the North Pole

Backdoor Elfs 9

Miracle on Elm Street