BADFest - 5/10/02?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?location=X2YGkGOq9h%2FZTJ%2B%2BSFIKhRs%2FNUI%2FcZkVKVQX9fYidIgCHsMbl%2BR%2B3cJdTBQ7FjQDP6871hUWYcj2B0LShghpMfJYQupe4C4AhRKQQoreg9aUnESgtFd2CKuxceKj6AHA&address=Embarcadero%20center&city=San%20Francisco&state=CA&zipcode=&country=US

Here’s a map (yipes! Long address) If I remember right Chevy’s is on the upper level of building #2. Could be 3 though.

ok, weird. It truncated the link so it goes to the previous page, but as you can see all the options are the SAME thing, so click on any of them.

Whoops, yes I meant Chevys in Embarcadero 2. If more people can make it Saturday, we can do Saturday. I was only thinking that Sunday is mother’s day and a lot of people will probably be going out for breakfast on Mother’s Day. Not knowing how late we were going to be out I just figured it would be safer to do it Friday.

But, either day will work for us.

Gracious, I’m gonna get to meet all the celebs! Imagine my delight.

Are you giggling like a schoolgirl? :wink:
Yeah, it looks like it’s going to be a nice turnout!

I’m at Arguello and Balboa, I know where nothing is but home and work (UCSF), but i have a well worn street map and a transit map. i should be able to find it.

Tars - take the 1 California (Drumm) to the end of the line and you will be at Embarcadeo Center. I will plan to be there as well.

Kyla: Thanks for the offer. An e-mail is winging it’s way to your inbox.

Saturdays are out for me, so I’ll continue my MIA streak. Have fun everybody!

Bumping for any weedend-only BADs.

Current stats:

Date: is Saturday, May 11th
Place: is Chevy’s at #2 Embarcadero Center (see above for map link)
Time: 7:30 - ish

The first time we had our dopefest here they were kind enough to let us have some balloons to write “Straight Dope” on, so if no one makes a reservation (which should be under “Cecil Adams”) then look for the SDMB balloons if this is your first fest.

Maybe I should wear my Snoopy T-shirt to enhance recognition.

Yeah, and i’ll wear green body paint, make 2 extra arms, and walk around naked…

or maybe not.

Even though green is not a good color for me, Saturday is a good BAD day for Drachillix and I.

Hmmm… plenty of advance…

No foreseeable conflictions…

I got transportation (the big orange limo)…

I get to see the ol’ Dopers…

Alcohol!!!..

Yeah, OK.

What, I reply and everyone runs away? I thought you jerks wanted me there! :wink:

Oh, oh, sorry –

I thought

was a command. I’ve been in no shape to post…

hmmm…

I think I can make an appearance.

and Tommy’s makes much better margaritas. Too bad they’re $20 a pitcher.

Well this really sucks–I want to join you all, but I shall be out of town that weekend. Have fun and see you all next time!!

-K

A bump so obfus can more easily find this.

Sigh. I’ll be in Florida that day. I travel a LOT in the spring and summer. Have fun though!