Barista refuses to remake my drink or add more milk to it

I am so upset, I had a drink made at Starbucks, they made it wrong, and when they made it they showed it to me and from what I could see it looked good but I waited a bit and when the whip melted the drink was like an inch down from the rim! So they had filled it up with an inch of just whip cream and when I showed them this and explained it and asked for more milk they refused to do it and refused to remake it saying well I showed it to you before and its just fine, well I couldn’t tell before that they used so much whip cream. And they refused to remake it and told me to stop talking.

A major first world problem!

Why that nogoodnik! You should probably show them what for by never going there again. That’ll teach 'em, I’m sure of it.

source: used to work in a coffee shop so I know these things.

If you wanted more milk, why didn’t you just go to the spot where they have whole pitchers of different sorts of milk-type products (skim, whole, and half&half) and, you know, add more milk?

Just ask to speak to the manager. And if he doesn’t respond favorably, go on line and complain to corporate. Given Starbucks rate of success, I’d say you have a 95% of getting placated.

The customer is King.

The milk at the counter where they have pitchers isnt the same as the milk they use to make the drinks.

In what sense? Do you mean that you use a specialty milk such as almond or soy?

I think she might be referring to the steamed milk

They’re out to get you, I know it!

[Fiona from Burn Notice] Should we shoot them? [/FfBN]

They told you to shut up because you barely stop for breath.

I feel like they want to rip me off because they think Im mentally disabled and dont like me or something

I guess I’m confused. Did you expect the whipped cream to levitate on top? Once it melts, whatever space it took up will now be empty. How is that the barista’s error? Did they make differently than you asked for, or differently than advertised? Or were they unwilling to accommodate your request for extra milk in an otherwise properly made drink?

How do I barely stop for breath?

Oh the huge manatee!

Or something.

My God! This is the worst thing to happen to anyone, anywhere!

In all fairness, you aren’t making a very good case that they’re wrong.

They put too much whipped cream and not enough of the actual drink.

That’s it! Boycott anyplace that serves coffee! Burn down Peru! An injustice has been perpetrated!

Imagine that.

How? And even if they are right, they shouldnt be discriminating against their customers that way.