BBC reporting a car bomb in London.

As someone on Fark said it’s like they are running the Terrorist Special Olympics.

While I’m glad they’re so incompetent, I must say I wonder whatever happened to all those movie terrorists like in the Die Hard series?

Bruce Willis kicked their arses.

They weren’t really terrorists were they?

Die Hard: Robbing Nakatomi Tower
Die Harder: Freeing a dictator
Die Hard with a Vengeance: Robbing a bank

They all hid behind the pretence of terrorism, but they weren’t really ideological. I haven’t seen the latest offering, are they real terrorists in that?

Arrests already being made in bombings.

AQ pretty much blew its A-team on 9/11. Atta’s dead, Khalid Muhammed is in jail. Also, while the Afghan campaign didn’t go as well as it could have, it did seriously disrupt AQ’s command structure. Most terrorists simply aren’t competent trained commandos, but rather angry young men with some bomb making knowledge gleaned from the internet.

Yeah, it’s kind of hard to build up an experienced team of bomb makers when you use suicide bombers.

The raids and arrests have already started.

Apparently all the arrests so far have been doctors. Maybe they were just trying to drum up business? :smiley:

Correction: all doctors except for one doctor-to-be (med student).

Well at least the leaders of Western governments and Osama Bin Laden can agree on one thing: the only good suicide bomber is a dead suicide bomber.

I have dead baby jokes too.

Hmm…word is Al Qaeda sent a warning a while back: “Those who cure you are going to kill you.” :dubious:

Man, I hope they were better doctors than they were suicide bombers. I don’t suppose British prison will be much fun for them!

Stupid doctors.

Or, as you might say, Hippocratic oafs.

I like it. :smiley:

You know the evil rat who is now is hospital in Paisley is complaining that they only feed him haggis, etc?
Well, what does he expect from the serious Burn unit? :smiley:

I’ll get my coat. :slight_smile: