Best-looking Saturday Night Live regulars?

Laura Kightlinger sleazy? I respectfully disagree. I was hot for her when she was hosting crappy Comedy Central shows years ago. Me like.

Tina Fey would be attractive if she didn’t have that retro 60s nerd look that seems so popular today.

The one I remember was when she was subbing for Chevy on WU one week. Before launching into the ‘news’ she looked right at the camera and said something like, "I have this set of underwear, bra and panties, that’s my favorite set. They’re black, and lace, and s-o-o-o sheer that . . . you know . . . But I’m not wearing them, now . . . They’re at home, in the wash. So, what am I wearing? Guess . . .

A formative moment in my years and I was 25 at the time.

DD

Jimmy Fallon.

I think he’s amazingly un-funny, but hey, I don’t want him to tell jokes to me.

Pamela Stephenson. Damn that Billy Connolly! He’s funny as hell and married to her!

Maya Rudolph. I even she’s hot in those stupid Donatella Versaci sketches.

Jan Hooks. Whether playing classed up or trashy, she’s always looked good.

Janeane Garofalo. The kind of smart, surly, attractive woman I dig, that ignores me completely.

Laura Kightlinger. I agree about the sleazy aspect. Must be the boots and the cigarettes.

Molly Shannon has great legs but the rest of her is a fugly mess.

I noticed no one has mentioned Laraine Newman or Robin Duke yet. Yuck!

Footnote/hijack - Melanie Chartoff from Fridays. She wasn’t on SNL, but she should have been. Responsible for some of my earliest formative moments.

Tina Fey, Laura Kightlinger, Gilda Radner and Victoria Jackson.

Dan Ackroyd was one of the few men I would have given up celibacy for. Only I couldn’t compete with Donna Dixon.

Yes! Though most probably don’t remember her, those were the Sucky years.

Victoria Jackson was the prettiest.

As for guys, I don’t recall thinking any were attractive.!