Bill Burr VS Joey Pants

What I’m absolutely sure about: Bill Burr-- stand up, Joey Pants-- no stand up.

The Mandalorian-- Bill Burr, The Matrix-- Joey Pants. Just Shoot Me-- Neither???

Please tell me who is in what because all you white people look alike.

Wow…

Fuck, I hate this new program that deletes all the wit of brevety. But none of you saw it anyway. Maybe I’ll just go fuck right the fuck off.

Hi Biggirl! Long time no talk!

Perhaps this is the place to publish my Manifesto. Oh, nevermind. StarTrek is on. I’m outty.

Holy cow, am I a racist? Cuz there is a third, Enrico Colantoni, that I have mixed up with these other guys. Wow, I’m bad.

No, you are not. Twice.

Do you have AMC or HBO?

Bill Burr was in Breaking Bad. Joey Pants was in The Sopranos.

Definitely not. All black people look a like too.

Not ALL white people. Just these three. Oh, and the two Ryans. They look similar. Also not ALL black people look alike. Shannon and Sterling Sharpe for sure do. Damon Wayans and .Damon Wayans, Jr are spitting images. I sometimes mix up Shemar Moore and Morris Chestnut-- especially if they are shirtless.

I forgot Burr was in Breaking Bad. Wow.

I guess the best way to tell them apart is that Bill Burr mostly plays A-holes from Boston (even in the Mandalorian) and Joe Pantoliano mostly plays A-holes from Jersey.

Enrico Colantoni is Canadian and doesn’t really fit the “A-hole from…” imo. He was Veronica Mars’s loving father.

Unfortunately, it becomes harder to distinguish these the further away you are from Boston & NJ.

Joey Pants is definitely squeakier.

Enrico got added because he’s the one from Just Shoot Me playing the character I thought was played by either Burr or Pants and it was neither.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Joe Pantoliano with a buzz cut, but I’ve seen Bill Burr with one.

I’m white and I’ve gotten them confused too.

Also Fred Ward looks like an elderly version of Jon Bernthal

Jesse Plemons looks like a less successful, less attractive version of Matt Damon

Colantoni is the opposite of that - he always comes across as warm and amicable, even when his character is having a man garroted.

He was kind of an A hole on Just Shoot Me. I feel like I’m typing ‘Just Shoot Me’ a lot lately.

How can anyone come across as an asshole while in the same room as David Spade? He’d be like a candle next to an A-bomb.

Yeah, you should probably look in to that.

Erico Colantoni was also Mathesar, the leader of the Thermians, in Galaxy Quest.

For years I thought Enrico Colantoni played the electrician/handyman character in the pilot of “NewsRadio” (the part that Joe Rogan played in the regular series) but it turns out it was a guy named Greg Lee.

Fun trivia about that part: Lee was a last minute replacement for the original actor that was cast for the part, who was fired just before filming of the pilot began. Who did he replace? Ray Romano

Joe Pantoliano has a whiny little boy voice. Bill Burr has a regular voice. Enrico Colantoni has a really big face, looks like a guy who gets hit with a shovel in cartoons. That should sort it out for you.

I’m sure Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton are two entirely different people, but I’m damned if I can figure out which is which. Sadly, one of them has left us, but I don’t know who, so I’ll just keep waiting to see if the actor continues to age.